• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

wtb: d44 hp front axle assembly

knucklehead 61

NAXJA Forum User
in a perfect world it would already be built with an arb & 4.88's & narrowed to fit stock xj width, but i can build it if needed.
whatcha got? :gee:

Tim - does that mean you would sell that Dana 30 with ARB/4.88s under your rig now if you found that D44? :) Let me know!

Tim - does that mean you would sell that Dana 30 with ARB/4.88s under your rig now if you found that D44? :) Let me know!

yes, it would be for sale once i have a 44 ready to install. :sunshine:

a 60 on 33's is slightly overkill. :jester:
there would be NO clearance under the diff! :shiver:

just a suggestion. I know that once folks reach the zenith of 33 inch tires, there is very little possibility that they will ever, in a million years, surpass that size.

or not. YMMV

just a suggestion. I know that once folks reach the zenith of 33 inch tires, there is very little possibility that they will ever, in a million years, surpass that size.

or not. YMMV

you have seen my build thread for my beater xj on tons & 42's, right? :compwork:
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1042976

the 44 would be for my street / trail rig, which needs to stay on 33's so i don't get too stoopid with it. LOL :jester:

Back