• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Would North Carolina fall under this chapter?

Nice. Pretty much the midway point between Charlotte and Raleigh, where the majority in NC are located.

Hopefully we'll be able to get some more rides at Uwharrie in for next year, didn't get a lot this year like we had hoped.

Would North Carolina fall under this chapter? I consider my state a southern east state but I don't know if this forum does?

Welcome! Keep an eye out there might be some rides this winter posted at private parks around the area.

Yessir.

I would keep an eye on this guy! :D

Pot meet Kettle..... :conceited

My first trip to uhwarrie was in my sisters boyfriends xj had 9"lift on 35s it wasn't running right. But we still went got down their we past that big rock. I can't remember when it started leaking engine coolant. But we had to stop a few times to let it cool down. Then about the last stop we used our empty Hawaiian punch jug to get some creek water and use as a engine coolant. Than like a couple day later the engine blew but he wasn't worried about it cause he had another inline 6 to go in it. I think he had the old engine out and the new one in a day later. Hopefully I can get my own xj and take it to uhwarrie it will be my secound time.

Ghost:1
Flex:0

Your move, flex! :D

Well, I'm not Glenn so I automatically get a point.....oh and I'm not old and bald so....two points? :D

My first trip to uhwarrie was in my sisters boyfriends xj had 9"lift on 35s it wasn't running right. But we still went got down their we past that big rock. I can't remember when it started leaking engine coolant. But we had to stop a few times to let it cool down. Then about the last stop we used our empty Hawaiian punch jug to get some creek water and use as a engine coolant. Than like a couple day later the engine blew but he wasn't worried about it cause he had another inline 6 to go in it. I think he had the old engine out and the new one in a day later. Hopefully I can get my own xj and take it to uhwarrie it will be my secound time.

9" of lift?? Dear lord that's tall!!! He could probably fit 40's haha. Next year I'm planning to run URE like crazy. I went I think 7 times this past year, now I'm fixing things before I go beat on it again haha

9" of lift?? Dear lord that's tall!!! He could probably fit 40's haha. Next year I'm planning to run URE like crazy. I went I think 7 times this past year, now I'm fixing things before I go beat on it again haha

Or 42's..... just sayin..... :eeks1:

Well, I'm not Glenn so I automatically get a point.....oh and I'm not old and bald so....two points? :D

At least one is coming..... just sayin.... I bet I can keep up with most if not all of you on here! :conceited

:kissyou: I'm just teasing you Glenn! :D

Yep I like tall Jeeps theirs nothing better sitting high than anyone else. Some people say it's too tall for offroad I disagree with them. If the Jeep was as high as he said it was it did phenomenal offroad at uwharrie. If any body disagrees with me you should of been their. The Jeep was his daily driver too but like most people here in North Carolina that trade back in forth for Jeeps and Hondas he traded it for a Acura integra. He said next time he's getting a JK. Idk why people trade between a Jeeps and Hondas. Is it because they wanna go fast some times and offroad sometimes idk.

Last edited:
Welcome!

I'm in Raleigh for another weekish... Then Ill be in Boone.

For anyone interested . Im gonna be headed out with some other Jeeps and a few Toyotas to run the Richland Rd trail which runs from Lenoir up into Boone on Jan 18 . Its a great trail not overly technical but a real fun ride . The more the merrier.

Back