• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

World Burger Tour - 2012...The 2nd stop

Nope. I'm game for anywhere. If it's just gonna be us.......maybe something VERY north 'Springs or north of Black Forest.... if anything exists in those places. :thumbup:

That's why I suggested Palmer Lake, its about as far north as you can get in El Paso County!

Works for me. What time? The wife has Thurs off and has committed me to a day full of house projects, so I won't be available until 5pm at the earliest.

5:30-6? Head west on 105 at Monument, as the road turns back north, you'll see O'Malley's on the west side....

Yeah Brian Thursday evening.

Cool. See you guys there ... closer to 6 pm. :thumbup:

right on -- see ya then.

We missed ya, Frank, but Yella, Zith and I had some delicious burgers and beverages at O'Malley's in Palmer Lake this evening -- our compliments to the chef!

Yella may or may not have pics to post -- I forgot to give you that dash part, Troy, dammit!

Yeah that pic of us at the grill ain't worth posting.

Indeed the food and company was great..... service on the other hand..... :rolleyes:

I had a burger and a beer for ya, Frank, so it was almost like you were there...

Back