• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Worcester, Massachusetts: 2000 XJ part-out, lifted, snorkel, exhaust...

Do you still have the drivers front interior door panel?
I am interested in the only the map pocket.
The Jeep I have has the holes in the door panel for it, but the pocket is missing.
Could you remove it and ship it?

Charles

The front door panels are gone

is this still around? or are the shocks off of it? i'll be around this weekend.
Its still there, i could have the shocks off it in about 2 minutes too... they aren't RE, they're actually rough country shocks. call me at 508-922-6291... ill be locked in the hours studying all weekend, so ill be there!

Willing to sell the shafts (assuming 29 spline) out of the 8.25?

I'm selling the axle in the jeep whole, but i have another 8.25 29 spline out back you canibalize.

Its still there, i could have the shocks off it in about 2 minutes too... they aren't RE, they're actually rough country shocks. call me at 508-922-6291... ill be locked in the hours studying all weekend, so ill be there!

yea, im from maine and im not down there anymore. Thanks for trying. I won't be down anytime in the next month or so. you can let XBoBJ have at em.

Im interested in the drivers side A-Pillar plastic trim, both front driver and passanger side floor trim (part that goes just inside of where the door opens), and rear cargo upper and lower plastic trim. Have you sold/will you sell those? Thanks.

Im interested in the drivers side A-Pillar plastic trim, both front driver and passanger side floor trim (part that goes just inside of where the door opens), and rear cargo upper and lower plastic trim. Have you sold/will you sell those? Thanks.

I should have all those, call me or text me at 508-922-6291

Wheels and tires were stolen from my yard in the past week or two... So local guys, please keep an eye out for them coming up for sale.

Back