• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Worcester, Massachusetts: 2000 XJ part-out, lifted, snorkel, exhaust...

Well, I have given up the fight to save my jeep and will be parting it out and sending it off to the scrap yard. It's complete(except removed snorkel) and running(kinda) at the moment, but I will be pulling parts off as I have requests for them.

It is listed on Craigslist- http://worcester.craigslist.org/pts/3151483463.html

PM me, call me at 508-922-6291, or email me through craigslist.

--Chad--

6c31ced2-84e6-f55b.jpg

6c31ced2-84f2-7bc6.jpg

6c31ced2-8503-3815.jpg

6c31ced2-8511-f37b.jpg

6c31ced2-8520-dcd7.jpg

Here's a partial list of stuff, contact me about any part you need- no part is too small to ask about, and smaller parts I will likely give away for next to nothing (or nothing).

ARB Snorkel.

Rubicon Express 3150 leaf replacement lift.

Banks torquetube headers (2k miles old)

Banks muffler and high flow cat in high quality, all stainless custom exhaust.

Fast man bored throttle body

10k old transmission

10k old np242 transfer case

Dana 30 high pinion axle

Chrysler 8.25" axle

245/75-16 Goodyear MT/R on limited wheels.

Sylvania xenarc HID system

Black leather interior (power everything)

Custom sound system with Alpine F17M components front and back.

Rockford Fosgate P4004 amplifier.

Eclipse 55090 audiophile head unit.

How much for interior (front and rear seats)? How about the a-pillar trim pieces, All 4 door panels and center dash bezel, center console? Those mudflaps.

Last edited:
The center console and passenger rear door section were wrapped in silver vinyl years ago, and both front doors are modified to fit the aftermarket speakers, there is a tear in the driver front seat and top of rear seat...so if you're still interested, shoot me a price on it all and I'll let you know what I think.

6c31ced2-96ec-be99.jpg

6c31ced2-970a-7791.jpg

6c31ced2-9739-0a13.jpg

6c31ced2-9766-c839.jpg

6c31ced2-9823-f27b.jpg

6c31ced2-987f-b4f6.jpg

6c31ced2-9898-2851.jpg

Last edited:
How much for the wheels/tires?

How much for the exhaust stuff?

I am looking to get about $600 out of the wheels, and $600 for the exhaust(headers are nearly brand new)... If you're interested in both, and get to them before someone else grabs one or both; I would do $1,000 together.

edit: Also, the catalytic converter is a magnaflow- the whole system cost me around $2,000 when installed(including custom fabricating the stainless exhaust).

Last edited:
Wow, i went from memory on the suspension system but boggled it completely... it's not 3150... it an RE6030 3.5" superflex with full leaf replacements and quick disconnects, i also have rubicon express shocks but the tubes are completely rusted.

http://www.quadratec.com/products/16300_801.htm

I have been overwhelmed with PM's, calls, and emails today, so I figured I'd lay out my ground rules... Nothing is sold until I have cash in hand... Call ahead and let me know you want a part, and I will hold off selling it for that day, but come midnight, all bets are off.
I can accept Paypal, cash and even credit card(secure payment through a peripheral swipe device on my iPhone, through "square"). A few people want to bundle parts, and while I will do my best to make that work... Make sure I know what you want so I can hold it for you.

Body rot above all four doors, engine either has a blown gasket or crack.... No time and I'm just not into jeeps anymore... I like cars low and fast that I can take to the track.

Any damage or rot to the doors/lower door pinch seams? How much for the front two doors complete?

I am almost certain I used to see your jeep parked on Lincoln St once in a while.

Can I get a price on the:

-header panel and grille
-Xenarc light system
-Clear front marker lights

Or If you want just do a package deal on the whole front clip. Thanks!

Any damage or rot to the doors/lower door pinch seams? How much for the front two doors complete?

I am almost certain I used to see your jeep parked on Lincoln St once in a while.

There is rust at the bottom of all doors, as for the doors complete... I have some people interested in the interior whole, the interior skins have holes cut to clear aftermarket speakers... Let me know if you're still interested in the doors with rust.no holes, but shows from the outside.

Can I get a price on the:

-header panel and grille
-Xenarc light system
-Clear front marker lights

Or If you want just do a package deal on the whole front clip. Thanks!

I'll do the header panel complete with the xenarcs for $200. The header panel is cracked but solid, includes clear lights, aluminum grill inserts, etc...

Snorkel is sold.
I have plans with people to come and take the rear axle, wheels and suspension on Wednesday.
Everything else is still available as well as my original 8.25 axle that needs a rebuild.
I have priced some parts, but all parts are available unless noted as sold.

$100 xenarc
$ 150 header panel complete minus headlights
$100 rear hatch
$75 each seat (front and rear)
$125 eclipse 55090

Something I should have mentioned before now... I am in school full time this summer with a ridiculous work load, I would prefer to sell locally and have people remove parts themselves as I can't really spare the time to be picking the jeep apart. If the parts aren't picked off and sold locally within about a week, I will start working with people to have me remove the parts and ship them, however the prices I have discussed up until now are prices I worked out so I wouldn't have to do the work myself. I have a ton of tools, air compressor, etc... So there shouldn't be a part on the jeep that can't be removed with my tools.

Back