• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WITC on the 6th of feb

Yeah 7 is early. I guess we could all just meet down there. I'm sure there will be enough Cb's and cell phones. I'm going to try to make it a full day thing. Probably stay until 4 or 5pm.

Ahhhhh 7 aint to early. This coming from a guy thats up at 5:30 every morning. Full day would be good to me too. What if us all from nashville met up with all you guys from murf and surrounding around interstate 840 somewhere between 8am and 8:30?

Well ok i should have looked at the map first..I see no place to meet around 840 so yea would yall want to just pick a time to meet up down there. All of us from nashville could meet around old hickory blvd in brentwood. Store there on the corner.anyway just a thought.

bogosian i'll meet you somewhere. we can convoy. did you get your cb in?

There are two shell gas stations right on old hickory blvd. There is also a church's chicken if y'all wanna grab breakfast, as well as a McD's a block further down OHB.

hopefully they sell chicken and waffles for breakfast.

so what time are we meeting at WITC?

i'll be following splosion bogosion so i will arrive at said time as well. splosion... me, you, and shrek convoying? i like the breakfast idea.

I'm in on the convoy. Looks like it will be just me and Fiona if I'm lucky. We've never been just the two of us. If it's just us then I'm going to bring Elvis also.

I couldnt remember the name of the gas station there on the corner of ohb and franklin rd. Church's chicken between 7 and 7:30? Is that the plan? Not sure if the guys from TNVJC are going to make this trip.

ok. i am now 100% in on this trip. what's the plan? are we meeting at churches chicken? lets have a role call of everyone in the nashville area that's planning on meeting up and convoying.

1. bosco01xj

Back