• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WITC on the 6th of feb

sweet.... ill prob bring one or two other jeeps along with me as well...

ok so far i have changed the front axle joints, cal, brakes, shocks and gonna replace the upper and lower control arm bushings today. oh and i made my quick connects. so i will be ready for the 6th. hope we get some decent weather.

clrusty use the img taged link when you view your albums. copy and past it is all you need to do.

P011610131007.jpg

still lookin like i am gonna make it...

how many have yall been before and what kinda trails yall looking to do.

there are some nasty trails that will put some through there paces and others that will bepretty fun and simple for the simple rigs

I told the wife last night and I'm good to go. I have never been there. I would say I am looking to do a variety of stuff. I think my rig is pretty capable, so it should really only be me that holds it back. I'm always cool with watching someone try some hard stuff though.

well i have a feeling im gonna be the only one with open axles..lol,, wont stop me from trying the trails and i heard there are pkenty of bail outs on the trails. Yellowxed from tnvjc has been down there and tells me if i would ever go i would like witc better then any other one. Like mbogosia said im cool with watching others try the hard stuff, its as fun as wheelin to me. and if i dent this one i wont cry like i would have with the other jeep....lol.......... Good morning Alllllllll....

Yeah WITC is ALOT better than woolys. Alot more trails. If it's not going to rain all week right then you should be fine being open. If it rains all week prior then expect it to be sloppy just driving around.

As long as I have the 6th off I will be there. I'll be driving a black xj on 35s. Bogosian... maybe we could convoy up there. Wingnutooa are you planning on going too? What about TRT?

Looks like a good ride in the making. 256 i know what ya mean man between school and the weather its hard to get anything done. Hope someone else knows their way around down there. Where could we all meet up to convoy down ?

well i cant make it.... in the process of working on the tow rig and still need to fix a broke shaft on my jeep before. and school is keeping me from doing any of that.

yall have fun and lemme know how it goes.

please delete earlier post

well i just went and found the spare shafts for the jeep (i though i broke my last set wheeling in the snow couple of weekends ago).... so its looking pretty good for me and the others count us in for sure. assuming my tow rig is doing good.

so ill be in my jeep

dad will be in his jeep, long arm, 35s, locked
DSC_0039.jpg

and my future brother in law will be in his jeep(yes i know the jeeps look the same but they arent ;)) he is short arm on 35s with a front locker
DSC_0034.jpg

Back