• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wish me luck!!

poorboy_616

NAXJA Forum User
I have an interview with my local :eek: GM dealer Parts department on Monday.

Yes, I said GM dealer :eyes:, I need a career that will support my family and these guys are willing to give an interview, so hopefully I can nail it!!

Wish Me luck!!

Pete

ANd NO I am NOT trading the XJ!! The van on the other hand.....(That will be another year down the road. The wife wants to trade it for a smaller car, seeming as we don't haul the extended family as much any more....)

good luck poorboy!

little advice: shine your shoes, wear a tie, get a haircut, brush your teeth, stay positive and professional...don't let yourself get too comfortable during the interview, but let them see who you really are. If it was meant to be, it will happen.

Shoes are shined the shirt and pants are freshly laundered and ALL of Ford/AAA National Auto skills Competition proof is with me. As well as my ASE certification papers (P2).

This may very well be meant to be.....I just happen to come across the ad monday night, I went out yesterday morning to apply and turn in my Resume and letter of interest, and less than 24 hours later I have an interview scheduled.....

I figured that FORD would be the busier place to work, based on my experience in the aftermarket parts industry... :D

Thanks again guys!!

I feel good about this, but at the same time I'm as nervous as a long tail cat in room full of rocking chairs.....

JUST as I am about to drive away my wife runs out with the phone....

Due to an employee walking out on them, and the parts manager not being available for the interview, I have to wait until 5:00 tonight to do the interview.

BTW, The parts manager is also one of my neighbors.....

Grrrrrrrrrr I hate delays.....

Lucky golden poo fo you! :thumbup: :D

112.jpg

I hate waiting.......

Interview is at 5:00 this evening, which means I now have to take my monsters to grandmas, then drive to the interview after that....

The problem is, garmma's is the OPPOSITE direction from the interview......

Grrrrr.........

Back