• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Winterfest Karma thread...

Don't know if anyone is interested in it, but I have a Makita drill I got for free. It is a 7.2v cordless. Won't do anything on rigs, but for having a drill around home to put screws in or something it will work. Since I have four drills, I don't think I will ever use them (especially since I have a nice Craftsman drill and impact driver).

Provided I can work out a time it would be very easy for me to pick these up. I live about 10 miles north of Port Washington and pass Grafton every day on my way to and from work. Have the guy with the parts e-mail me, [email protected] and we'll work something out.

B
ok thanks, i will get him your info.

I have been finishing a lot of wall board and I have accumulated quite a bit of dry wall compound dust.
I can bring it if anyone is interested.

Could be mixed with water to create mud. Then formed into bricks. The possibilities are endless
You could use an old cooler to form the bricks...

Dustin Diamond does. "Screech" from Saved By The Bell...

Step-by-Step was set in Port Washington

Carol Lambert (Suzanne Summers) had giant boobs...

Which morning are you making b&g?

mac 'that is all' gyvr

Back