• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Winterfest Karma thread...

Free box.

31x8x11

picture.php
I'll take your free box. I can put in a shaft or two if it will accommodate the double stuff.

I will be bring a stock pitman arm and a D35 diff cover.

Rev
Is this one of those "I have nothing to add" posts, or are you serious?

A post of a different kind. When my work gets a new building we will no longer be allowed to wear t shirts (collared shirts only). I went through all my tshirts today and here is a few I don't want. All but two are short sleeve 2xl.
2012-02-20_10-37-22_170.jpg

Free to who ever wants them. Some are nice enough to wear out. Others are tattered, stained from grease or stuff like that, and then some are like brand new.

Looking for a favor if possible, If anyone is driving through or nearby Milwaukee WI...one of our members is selling some stuff I'm trying to get. Is anyone willing to pick these parts up and bring them to winterfest for me?

Looking for a favor if possible, If anyone is driving through or nearby Milwaukee WI...one of our members is selling some stuff I'm trying to get. Is anyone willing to pick these parts up and bring them to winterfest for me?

Who are the parts from and where in Milwaukee? I will be going through Milwaukee next Wednesday evening. I usually stop for gas around Kenosha but I can go elsewhere, as long as it is right off the highway and they can meet me there. Let me know.

Who are the parts from and where in Milwaukee? I will be going through Milwaukee next Wednesday evening. I usually stop for gas around Kenosha but I can go elsewhere, as long as it is right off the highway and they can meet me there. Let me know.

actually it is your old 6.5 lift and arms. the guy you sold them to is selling them to me. do you know where he lives?

ill get his address and pm you to see if its doable

I live north of Milwaukee and work in the NW Milwaukee suburbs. I may be able to swing by and get this stuff for you. I need to know where the stuff is and when it will be available.

B

Bob, the parts are in the Grafton area. Matt lives about a mile off the highway and I was going to be meeting him at a gas station just off the highway. If you can get these easier than I can, go for it. Let me know.

Bob, the parts are in the Grafton area. Matt lives about a mile off the highway and I was going to be meeting him at a gas station just off the highway. If you can get these easier than I can, go for it. Let me know.

Provided I can work out a time it would be very easy for me to pick these up. I live about 10 miles north of Port Washington and pass Grafton every day on my way to and from work. Have the guy with the parts e-mail me, [email protected] and we'll work something out.

B

Back