• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Winterfest 2009

that would be the place for initiation.....dont forget your velcro gloves and a rubber ball :D

I had a friend ask me, and yes I know its a jeep site, but he was wondering if he could tag along with his truck? No not an ordinary one, its dovetailed in the rear, 1 ton axles and 39" swampers, and he is not afraid to beat the snot out of it. He visits the badlands quite regularly - mainly the quarry and purgatory areas. I didn't give him any kind of answer till I asked on here.

slight problem...i found out that i have a Calculus Midterm, from 9AM to 10:30AM saturday morning. I promised my dad i would take him with me to WF, so i am going to try to get on the road right at 10:30 and get there by 12:30 to 1ish. I was just wondering if i would still be able to tag along with a group. Im not trying to do anything extreme, just show my dad a good time since he helped me build the jeep.

Any insight guys?

-Brendan

slight problem...i found out that i have a Calculus Midterm, from 9AM to 10:30AM saturday morning. I promised my dad i would take him with me to WF, so i am going to try to get on the road right at 10:30 and get there by 12:30 to 1ish. I was just wondering if i would still be able to tag along with a group. Im not trying to do anything extreme, just show my dad a good time since he helped me build the jeep.

Any insight guys?

-Brendan

Your best bet would be to head straight to the quarry. There will likely be a group there. You might also try channel 4. There's always a group that uses 4. I'll be gunning on Green with BOB. I'll have my radio on all day. I'm just not sure what channel we'll be on.

I was actually going to ask what channels we are using..... there and anyone heading there.... I got my CB tricked out so I have channels 1-40 and all the side-band inbetween... So Im heading down from Menomonie WI, thinking I will be around channels 3,5, and 37. I'll start a 3 an if it sounds busy I'll move to 5, 37, etc.... Anyone else know what channels they will be on??

Your best bet would be to head straight to the quarry. There will likely be a group there. You might also try channel 4. There's always a group that uses 4. I'll be gunning on Green with BOB. I'll have my radio on all day. I'm just not sure what channel we'll be on.

ok sounds good, i have to get my CB situation ironed out. its currently not working for some unknown reason, so i will get that figured out

thanks Hale

ok sounds good, i have to get my CB situation ironed out. its currently not working for some unknown reason, so i will get that figured out

thanks Hale

Check grounds and positive-side fuse. (You do have it fused don't you??) :wierd:

You just haven't sweet-talked your professor enough yet. I re-arranged 3 midterms this year and one last year so I could be there Friday :D

As for the CB, check to make sure your mic isn't the problem. Swap in a known good mic and see if it works. If not, I have a spare CB you can use/buy.

Hey, if you need a letter from the President of the MWC let me know.......yes, it's been done before.:D

Hey, if you need a letter from the President of the MWC let me know.......yes, it's been done before.:D

:roflmao: somehow its sounds too stupid to be a joke! :D

Back