• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Winterfest 2009

planning to come out from jersey. just wondering the chances of me getting thru the weekend without me breaking something vitally important? i already know not to push it. i'm just wondering how tough those trails are out there. my rig is my dd and my wheeling experience is local pits and the pine barrens.

Where at in Jersey? I lived in Deptford before moving out here to STL.

Where at in Jersey? I lived in Deptford before moving out here to STL.
Ford Department huh?

Gonna have that monster MJ ready for WF?

haha, i'll be sporting the carhartts too. i live right outside mullica hill. deptford fire department actually just burnt down one of their fire houses last week. kinda ironic.

A full size?

Gonna be a little tight on orange....and green....and...

Rev

if body damage isn't an issue...you'll do ok...

mac 'smash em up' gyvr

My XJ will most likely be with out TC in March, but my Grand Wagoner FSJ will be good. Does it matter? I also have a buddy with a YJ that might be interested.

Don't worry big hank will be there in his ZJ so you won't be the only one in something other than an XJ! :D

yeah Brianho13 and Macgyvr's rigs are quite XJ's anymore, not to mention all the others that are chopped in one way or another!

Good deal. Not big into hurting the body at this time. I have not been to Badlands yet. Been to the Cliffs though. Are there some trails that I might not destroy the body on? Also in the camping area are there port o lets atleast? I am really interested in going. Thanks..

You could play in the quarry a bit, but most trails are gonna be tight.

The new bathhouse at the CG should be operational this year, depending on temperature. If not, there are modern restrooms in the main building.

I was at the Badlands about a month ago.
they filled in the end of the tubes so it isn't a big brop.
they also filled in the area in the quarry in front of the steps.
seems like they're attempting to make some things easier.

BOB

yeah Brianho13 and Macgyvr's rigs are quite XJ's anymore, not to mention all the others that are chopped in one way or another!

its still titled and plated and insured as an XJ...and from a to c pillar it is...

mac 'i mean...seriously ;) 'gyvr

....Rats...
I can't get the vid to load. Oh well, someone here must have it. The water was over his hood and he still drove it out.

Back