• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's registered?

registered...payment to be sent out beginning of next week.

mac 'bringing a female friend...see if she's still my friend after this event' gyvr

registered...payment to be sent out beginning of next week.

mac 'bringing a female friend...see if she's still my friend after this event' gyvr

Stage 1 a.k.a. first test---------Macgyvr Christmas party (passed)

Stage 2 -------Winterfest (unkown)

Stage 3 -------Branik Motorsports Pub Crawl (preferably 10+ people in a box truck again) and Hotel Party (unkown)

If she passes all three you should probably consider marriage.

Stage 1 a.k.a. first test---------Macgyvr Christmas party (passed)

Stage 2 -------Winterfest...wheelin in the cold xjbuggypopcan, hangin with the naxja crew around the campfire, and sleeping in the back seat of the megacablimo (unkown)

Stage 3 -------Branik Motorsports XRRA Pub Crawl (preferably 10+ people in a box truck again...that was a great bar tour) and Hotel Party at an XRRA event near you (unkown)

If she passes all three you should probably consider giving her a key to your house...not that "m" word.

Fixed it a bit big hank...so far she hangs with the guys well and still has mommy parts... :clap:

mac 'one step at a time' gyvr

Sweet deal man, glad to see you stepped up. Now ya have to go! :thumbup:

I'm finally in!

Had to find someone to go with. I had to concede to using the parents popup camper so the wife would come with. So Andy, that means I won't have a seat for you if you don't pass tech! :)

mailed the payment in today...

mac 'making the appearance official' gyvr

Registered.
Wasn't sure I could go. Start a new job today, and they are cool with a couple days off.

Now to get the heap ready.

Wednesday is the cut-off if you want a Tshirt!

Back