• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

who's interested in a lady's day

jmaxj

NAXJA Forum User
just seeing how many people would be interested in an all lady's driving day maybe a couple different days on moderate trails.

jmaxj said:
just seeing how many people would be interested in an all lady's driving day maybe a couple different days on moderate trails.

Looking at sly ways of getting a date Derek?
:D:D

Geepfreak said:
Looking at sly ways of getting a date Derek?
:D:D
now that you mention it...............:D

no i was just asked how come naxja didn't do that so just seeing how many people might be interested in it

What's up with moderate?

Let's give them a challenge Coyote, Moab Rim, Helldorado etc....

My wife has driven these and more.:thumbup:

brian r said:
What's up with moderate?

Not all of us have a jeep we would run up Coytote or Helldorado.

Would she consider leading?

brian r said:
What's up with moderate?

i know and i seen her do it but like ryan said not everyone has a jeep that would do that but if there was alot of requests for hard core trails it could probably be arranged

Well it was worth a shot....its still to early to commit to leading a trail, as i have not yet confirmed the days we will be there,what trails are considered moderate for this girl run? BrianR.

brian r said:
Well it was worth a shot....its still to early to commit to leading a trail, as i have not yet confirmed the days we will be there,what trails are considered moderate for this girl run? BrianR.
PSM, Hells, something on this line I think. Nanette said she "might" lead PSM but is unsure of herself.

A lot will depend on the days we are there too.

DrMoab said:
PSM, Hells, something on this line I think. Nanette said she "might" lead PSM but is unsure of herself.

A lot will depend on the days we are there too.
thats what i was thinking PSM, hells revenge, metal masher something along those lines

brian r said:
My wife (char is her name) wants to know if steel bender is on this list,if so she may be willing to lead that one.....
i seen her drive coyote canyon and she wants to lead steel bender now thats funny:D and it could be on the list

4xSanta said:
You can drive my junk on "Ladies Day" Derek but you must have on a wife beeter shirt, a short skirt,fish net stockings and 6" pumps.......SANTA
well at least i don't have to wear a wig

I envision a dawning of a new Mrs. Hinkley.

Back