• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

whos got the biggest lift...

I have 27 inches. Mostly add a leafs and spacers. Still have the factory arms, no trouble using them.

Others will tell you to go long arm when you get over about 20 inches, but if you get a good alignment shop to do your work, they can make the short arms work.

Oh, you may need new brakelines at anything over 12 inches, and maybe an SYE if you go over 15".

Good luck, once you go big, you can't go back.

CRASH said:
I have 27 inches. Mostly add a leafs and spacers. Still have the factory arms, no trouble using them.

Others will tell you to go long arm when you get over about 20 inches, but if you get a good alignment shop to do your work, they can make the short arms work.

Oh, you may need new brakelines at anything over 12 inches, and maybe an SYE if you go over 15".

Good luck, once you go big, you can't go back.

hahahaa
lets see pictures of that one hahaha

This thread doesn't deserve to be in Mod. Tech.
I'm moving it to someplace it will get the proper attention.

Okie Terry said:

i tried to, but my modding power was out of spec for some reason.....now it's back.

Maybe we were trying to moderate at the same time? Interesting.

Okie Terry said:
next time just smite it

bigxj.jpg

17" lift on 44s

tompatjr said:
How much of that is Body Lift? ;^)

Hard to say at this angle but I'd estimate 3.27" of body lift. They say the camera does about 13/16" to the lift though so ya might wanna factor that in to the equation.

You can clearly see that there is no body lift on the vehicle. What is hidden behind those monster meats is the double stacked coils and triple blocks on stock springs.. :D

Rass

My jeep sits at a solid 32". Crash, i did have to get the SYE at about 15" like you said but for only about $50 why not? I got AAMCO do do all the work for me. My factory arms didn't work though.. i had to go to the junk yard and grab myself some ZJ arms.

LiftedWood85 said:
pictures,links,etcetc of 8in and more??

I think anyone who could respond would have to do it in the Den.

But, really, who cares what the other guys got?

:D

Just keep stacking cinderblocks on top of the spring perches until you've got it where you want it. Ratchet straps work really well for holding them down to the axle tubes, and as long as you relocate the steering up onto the tops of the blocks you should be OK.

fryed_1 said:
I just had the g/f measure and it sits 8.35"... oh but wait... we're talking cars aren't we?

Well..............aren't you SOMETHIN'?

I've heard that its not a question of how tall a lift you got, but how you drive it.

Back