• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's going?

Im planning on making this one. Been wanting to run some of those trails for some time now.

Im planning on making this one. Been wanting to run some of those trails for some time now.

It's been kind of funny, this run started with nearly all SoCal people, but not many have come the last few years. This is a great trip, but be warned, you'll never want to go back to Big Bear after you've been here. :D

Yeah the scenary is beautiful and the trails are challenging but not brutal.

If I make it this year I WON'T forget my fly rod.

I think im going to make it too i have family right down the hill in tollhouse.

Looking forward to going. Had a great time last year.
:party:
169ncip.jpg

It's been kind of funny, this run started with nearly all SoCal people, but not many have come the last few years. This is a great trip, but be warned, you'll never want to go back to Big Bear after you've been here. :D

Two years in a row I drove 9 hours to drive that trail :smsoap:

Rich is right - once you run Swamp you'll never wan to run Bear Valley again.....

Oh yeah - I will be there.

i think im going to make this one but it depends on how the new puppy is doing

2008 was some good times too:
DSC_0351.jpg

Some geocaching?:
SL08_0468.jpg

Capt. Morgan Fishing?:
SL08_0426.jpg

Nice views:
DSC_0360.jpg

Looking down on Swamp:
DSC_0387.jpg

Pink Shirts?:
DSC_0517.jpg

Dog's life:
DSC_0551.jpg

Ahhhh:
DSC_0543.jpg

I'm planning on being there late friday night. maybe with a toyota or two. I was wondering if anyone knows whether or not its cool to shoot some shot guns in this area?

I believe guns are allowed, but please check with the group before popping them off nearby.

Back