• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's going?

This is a bit off track, and im new. Do i have to purchase a membership to attend WF? Or is just being a member of the forum enough to attend?

EDIT: I found it. I am now a supporting member. I read all the bylaws and it seems like a good thing this group does. How strict are the vehicle inspections for the event? Jack, spare tire, tools exc.?

Last edited:
This is a bit off track, and im new. Do i have to purchase a membership to attend WF? Or is just being a member of the forum enough to attend?

EDIT: I found it. I am now a supporting member. I read all the bylaws and it seems like a good thing this group does. How strict are the vehicle inspections for the event? Jack, spare tire, tools exc.?

Your vehicle must meet these requirements to be able to participate. If it doesn't you will NOT be allowed to wheel with us. It's a liability thing.

All vehicles must have the following equipment to attend the off road portion of MWC sponsored events:
• Legally required automobile insurance and registration;
• Visibly charged Fire extinguisher; The MWC strongly suggests that at least 5lbs of fire extinguisher capability be on each vehicle.
• First Aid Kit;
• Tow strap (no metal hooks allowed);
• Safety belts anchored to factory mounts or vehicle frame;
• Spare tire, jack, and lug wrench;
• Adequate tow points both front and rear, properly attached. NO welded hooks allowed.
• CB (FRS will be used for Winterfest 2016)

If the vehicle has a winch, you must have leather (or equivalent) gloves and an item to control the cable in the event of a sudden loss of tension.

Im in. This time i wont break my steering box off the friday of WF. And need to remember to bring lots of beer apparently...

Stacey and I are in. Been awhile cant wait.

Back