• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

who's from GA

I'm not too far away.. about an hour:D We are going to Harlen, KY next weekend...come on along

I live just outside of Villa Rica. Theres a good place to ride over in Heflin, AL. Theres actually 2 over there but I only know where one of them is at.

i go to school in milledgeville, so me and some college buddies usually head out to riverrock every weekend or so, check it out if you get a chance and let me know if you decide to ill meet ya out there.

:wave: Warner Robins. south of Macon.

imma honky said:
Augusta, west of south kaki-laki.

Yo Honky! I'm in Ga enough to seem like I'm from there! :wave:

Welcome to SEXJA!

Ghost said:
Yo Honky! I'm in Ga enough to seem like I'm from there! :wave:

Welcome to SEXJA!
yeah, man. How is everything with the family? I've kinda lost touch with everyone over the last year.

imma honky said:
yeah, man. How is everything with the family? I've kinda lost touch with everyone over the last year.
Things have not been doing to well in the last 5-6 months...

BIG98XJ said:
Whats the specs on your xj? im sure ive seen it around

I have a Black 88 XJ Larado. It is stock for the most part. I've only had it for 2 months. I am thinking of a 3 to 4.5 inch lift and 31's. I am in the process of working out all the "bugs" first.

Back