• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's doing what

I have a tow rig and trailer now .... so I'll most likely break on day one, load it up, and ride with Stefan until he breaks .... then ride with Andy until he breaks.

Then hang out at the pool!

Ahem! You are not hanging out at the pool. I will toss you up on the roof rack if I don't have any room in the back seat :jester:

Blues for EasyXJer and myself.:patriot:

I have a tow rig and trailer now .... so I'll most likely break on day one, load it up, and ride with Stefan until he breaks .... then ride with Andy until he breaks.

Then hang out at the pool!
Ha!
No pool for you, they require adult supervision!

Blues for EasyXJer and myself.:patriot:
We might get you guys on a few blacks. ;)

Iv got a rig and trailer too now so let the rock bouncing commence!

I really want to do shoot the moon. we have spent too much time at walk in the park, so not that one.

and Ross and I have personal experience getting in trouble on the go fast track. Ross sucks as navigator. and I suck at having the self control to not go fast.

Iv got a rig and trailer too now so let the rock bouncing commence!

I really want to do shoot the moon. we have spent too much time at walk in the park, so not that one.

and Ross and I have personal experience getting in trouble on the go fast track. Ross sucks as navigator. and I suck at having the self control to not go fast.

haha take vids, shooting the moon is no joke....

edit I was googling it just to see some vids of people making it, there are not many....this is the last time I was down there helping spot my friend thru.....didnt get too far.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjhYlK-1S-Y

Last edited:
x2 i'm coming to watch that

affliction looked silly last time i saw it. the only part that scared me was the BIG rocks that forced you into a really off camber line... which would dump you on your side pretty good onto more rocks then into trees.

oooo which ones that? sounds sexy.

I think everybody should just point me and Stefan at all the hardest stuff. It will make one hell of a good show :gee:

If I rememeber correctly, I walked Affliction with Andy two Rocktoberfests ago when it was new. Some knarly good fun that I'm down to try.

I bet neither of you can break a 14b shaft

Back