• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's coming?

When you heading up? I'll be leaving here Friday afternoon, whenever I get off work and load the Jeep.

just depends when my woman gets here that weekend but hopefully ill be able to make it friday. so hard to say when im leavin at the moment

Tit for Tat huh?

:D

Nah, you know Kraker has Cali love, there's a big AZ shindig goin on the same weekend.

Don't worry though Rick, I'm still thinking about coming. I know that will please you.

Both my suburban and jeep are running like crap, I'm out too. Site # 131 should be open after I cancel it.

Hey guys, I'm out :( - I'm going out of town next weekend...at least I'll drive the new Jeep and give it some highways miles to see how it handles it! Have fun and post lots of pics!
\
What kind of :moon: priority is that? :laugh: Oh well, have as much fun as you can while not wheeling!!

My first time at Big Bear, don't make fun of me.....

Back