• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's coming?

I'll be on Catalina so I'm out, unless I get laid off between now and then.

Deep Creek has been open all along. Do you mean Holcomb Creek?

Remember that boulder on Deep Creek that was dubbed "Billy Rock"? When I was up there a couple of weeks ago, there was red paint on it. No more blue paint. So I guess it's not Billy Rock any more.

oh yea I meant Holcomb Creek...

I think will try the same line Rick & Dave did last year to avoid leaving paint this time. Plus I have a lot less sheetmetal-glass this year:wave:

Deep Creek has been open all along. Do you mean Holcomb Creek?

Remember that boulder on Deep Creek that was dubbed "Billy Rock"? When I was up there a couple of weeks ago, there was red paint on it. No more blue paint. So I guess it's not Billy Rock any more.

One driver, one XJ

Me and Helen. One XJ and two people. (There is a slight chance that I might being my boy and a friend of his... Then it would be one XJ and 4 people)

bburge

WOW!

I count about 52 folks so far! Didn't count the Jeeps, but I think it's around 30+.

It's going to be a great time!

My wife and I are super excited. I'll have been a member for 5 yrs when this comes around, and it'll be the first official NAXJA event I've been to and first time wheeling with NAXJA folk.

My wife and I are super excited. I'll have been a member for 5 yrs when this comes around, and it'll be the first official NAXJA event I've been to and first time wheeling with NAXJA folk.

Total slacker. Hope you're ready for the "initiation" :D

Back