• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's Coming to The Crawl?

Thinking about it never been to one of these, My brother has spent several weekends there and loved it. So if I can get away from work then I am in.

well, we wont be making the trip. we are closing on our house the weekend before and will need the time to move and it will also save us a lot of money which is also helpful.

this also means that a few spots opened up in our cabin. contact flexdxj if you are interested.

Congrats on the house! Hate to hear you cannot make it again this year!

well, we wont be making the trip. we are closing on our house the weekend before and will need the time to move and it will also save us a lot of money which is also helpful.

this also means that a few spots opened up in our cabin. contact flexdxj if you are interested.

Congrats!! Get ready for a stressful but rewarding experience!

Got the bunk house reserved... Now to ask off work lol

we may be out....getting married is proving to be expensive. this means that one of the cabins will be available. we'll know by next week, but id like for a naxja person to get the reso if anyone is interested

we may be out....getting married is proving to be expensive. this means that one of the cabins will be available. we'll know by next week, but id like for a naxja person to get the reso if anyone is interested

Yep... it can be! Hope to see you guys there!

you tried to bail last year and finally said f it and came...

you better do the same this year...

you already scheduled your wedding when no one can come that's going to moab...the least you can do is come hang with us at the crawl!!!!

mac 'my 2 cents' gyvr

you tried to bail last year and finally said f it and came...

you better do the same this year...

you already scheduled your wedding when no one can come that's going to moab...the least you can do is come hang with us at the crawl!!!!

mac 'my 2 cents' gyvr

X2!

Kill 2 birds with one stone...get married at the CRAWL!!

Sunday the 7th will be our 6th anniversary...we'll be there!

I'll tell you the same thing you told me earlier in the year...your excuses are invalid :)

Eh I'll come up Saturday early in the car and probably camp in the field and drink beer..... I can do that for under a bill.

You'll see our faces either way

Not a good enough excuse! Come hang!

I'm in the same boat. I may be out. Gabe and Chuck are most likely backing out for personal reasons. Something about chuck closing on his new house that week. I'll know defiantly next week.

Back