• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's Coming to The Crawl?

1. Vacation approved at work.

2. My parents taking the weekend off.

3. Getting Grace to leave the baby with my parents for a few days (might be only hard part).

4. We are coming back to Harlan!

mac 'IN!' gyvr

3. Getting Grace to leave the baby with my parents for a few days (might be only hard part).

mac 'IN!' gyvr

Hadfield can break in the rzr.... Apparently he has to wreck everybodys stuff for it to work right :D

mac 'IN!' gyvr

:D

When you cut your pit racing commitments back...suddenly you have time and money for rec (wreck) wheeling...

mac 'will be surprised if I still have the rzr still' gyvr

mac 'will be surprised if I still have the rzr still' gyvr

Got over it already? Those things are fun as hell. I prefer to have something I can use to go get groceries and dog food in.

Doug's right it should be easier to sell. I have managed to drive it in California and at the badlands. It's fun, but it will end up in death prolly if I keep it...

mac 'I do like to go fast' gyvr

Doug's right it should be easier to sell. I have managed to drive it in California and at the badlands. It's fun, but it will end up in death prolly if I keep it...

mac 'I do like to go fast' gyvr

They're just like jeeps.... The more aftermarket parts you add he more time it spends broken. My buddy sold his because he was fixing his jeep less than his friggin rzr

My cousin has both a RZR S and a mildly built JK....id rather have a Jeep and you're right a RZR is way easier to sell.

mac 'IN!' gyvr

Nice!

I'm in! Probably won't have my XJ with me since I'll be taking it to NACFest for punishment, but I'll be down with the crew!

I have no idea what I'm bringing.

mac 'but getting on the calendar was the 1st goal!' gyvr

Email confirmed for RV site 9

Should have a wheelin rig confirmed by this weekend.

mac 'can't remember which site we were on last year' gyvr

Site 3 for me! Next to the Bunkhouse I'm told.

Back