• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's Coming to The Crawl?

Strongly considering it. We will have to see.

Cabin #2 reserved. We are in.

Booked cabin #3 last night. Crazy how fast they're filling up.

as of right now i have 2 cabins....it looks like matt hadfield is bringing his 25 kids :D and is going to take my reso for the big cabin.

were downsizing to a smaller one

Keep me in the loop. If you've got room in the smaller one that would work out great for me most likely...given my finances are about to get wiped out for a house.

as of right now i have 2 cabins....it looks like matt hadfield is bringing his 25 kids :D and is going to take my reso for the big cabin.

were downsizing to a smaller one

Keep me in the loop. If you've got room in the smaller one that would work out great for me most likely...given my finances are about to get wiped out for a house.

Actually, looks like i'm set up in one with Aaron, Wade and Lisa. Carry on sir :)

Gabe is my brother. We just have different parents. Yes Chuck, our other brother is coming. I think his family is coming and step dad. I think our cousin from NY is coming down as well.

Sounds typical in the South! :wow:

Back