• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

who lives in virginia?

I'm in Richmond. More precisely in Chesterfield.

I haven't been wheelin' long, as I just got my rig back in February. I bought it built, so I'm ready to go!

i'm in chesterfield as well. i bought an 89 xj for $350 in febuary with a busted peugot transmission, and i'm wrapping up an ax-15 swap. if it's up and running by this weekend, i hope to debut my budget beater in uhwarrie for the long weekend...bone stock, except for the transmission. if not, i'll ride down and relax with a brew by the fire with friends.

reek.

I'm here in Dinwiddie County. I still need to install some 4.56's to turn these Baja Claws (33"s). These 3.07's suck. Anyone want to have an install party and I'll provide the beer :party:

I will by the end of July. One last Ca wheeling trip (Rubicon!!!) then the movers show up in early July. Probably in Loudan County around Leesburg (way out) or inside the beltway (way in). No half measures here.

Back