• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

who lives in virginia?

trashedxj

NAXJA Member # 1386
ok its 3am, im bored as hell so im posting a dumb thread, who all lives in Va.? im off work monday and tuesday this week and was thinkin bout hittin up some wheeling dont wanna travle to far but if anyone was thinkin bout hittin somethin let me know, or for that matter anytime someone is up for wheelin let me know and we can plan a small day trip to do something, i just haven't wheelin in a long time and its starting to kill me!

Live in Central VA. Going to GWNF Sunday for some action. Heading to the Dry Run area (outside h'burg on 33), probably hit Second Mountain. It's been a while since I've been up that one (10+ yrs). Wifey finally got a day off and she wants to 'wheel :)

ahh dayum, and i gotta work this sucks, i haven't wheeled since prolly novemberish!

BAD News here... (newport news)

Trying to get up to GWNF after the 1st of april if anyone is game.

some of you live alot closer to me than i would have thought, i go everywhere but never see too many xjers around

I'm up in Winchester, its been forever since I've had my XJ out, my schedules really whacked up so some weeks I have weekdays off and others I've got weekends free.

Back