• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

who lives in virginia?

I am in alexandria for work and gloucester most weekends -- and somewhere in between is when you will spot me in the Heep.

XJGrl

this guy does :D

rwpj4h.gif

Oh SHIT and its a wonder why I hate you guys.... LOL

*note to self, bodo the plate to my Vehicals*

im in richmond. been wanting to go wheeling real bad lately, just waiting to get my new seats, longer brake lines and a gas tank skid plate on first.

tjbliley said:
I just got back from Union Springs near Harrisonburg. Awsome trip. We ran Meadow Knob and Flagpole Knob. Its cold at 4700 ft.

Which group were you with? A buddy and I were up there and ran into a couple groups. One large with about 10 mixed bag (Toyota, CJ, TJ, LandRover, XJ), and one smaller (YJ, TY, XJ).

Damned funny having it icy and cold up top and green and lush on the bottom.

BTW, we were the '89 XJ and the Bronco II

Hey Fitch, finally got my rear bumper on if you still want picts. You'll see this flying in the fast lane between Quantico and Fredericksburg....
standard

Rigid Co. www.rigidco.com or email Terry Tucker at [email protected]. Search on this site and you'll find a few more pictures on these bumpers. Great bumpers, very stout, makes front and rear's with many options. Cant go wrong with 'em. :)

im from chesterfield county at the moment stationed at ft lewis washington will be home for good in august . Is there a virginia chapter

Back