• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who is REALLY going to NACFEST?!?!

Thanks, Rich, it will be great to see you and Carol again. I appreciated the ride last time. If giving you a ride in the Speed6 is the condition, that makes it easier for me as well. I was debating renting a car, but the deals aren't there right now. Plus, I have so few miles on the car, it needs to get out for a road trip. Guess I better get my summer tires ordered!

David Bricker / SYR

You are quite welcome, Dave. It was a pleasure having you along. I was just kidding around about the ride, but I would be more than happy to point you in the direction of one of the twistiest and scenic mountain roads I've seen outside of Tail of the Dragon. It's short, but it definitely keeps your attention. Made me wish I had towed my 240sx up instead of the Jeep.
Rich

Just ordered a set of Dunlop Direzzas. Tire Rack had them for a fairly decent price, cheaper than what I was going to order. See you all at NACFest, and sorry for the thread hijack.

David Bricker / SYR

Last edited:
It is looking iffy my boss wants me to work the entire month

STILL GOING, I never registered and I haven't been paying attention to what's going on and totally forget the date but come that Friday I'll find the address and drive down with my girlfriend and give someone some money.

I may be back in for this because I am going to be getting around 25 hour in

Back