• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who is REALLY going to NACFEST?!?!

pre-registered finally

Can it even handle driving all the way there?

It's actually pleasant to drive on the highway, with the cruise at 70MPH there's no shakes or vibes and I can drive it with one finger.

But I'll be towing it this year to avoid any problems and to keep the trip stress free. Let's see if I can total it for the fourth time.:explosion

If I can't build my new xj in time for nac fest it will be the green jeeps last ride so body damage bad ideas are welcome as long as I can limp it back to nj lol

Looks like I am getting a hall pass for this. Will probably be driving down in the Speed6, which would NOT like the RC trails. Bringing the Jeep out would be a few more miles than I could manage.

So, any chance of getting a spare seat for some of the runs?

David Bricker / SYR

Looks like I am getting a hall pass for this. Will probably be driving down in the Speed6, which would NOT like the RC trails. Bringing the Jeep out would be a few more miles than I could manage.

So, any chance of getting a spare seat for some of the runs?

David Bricker / SYR

Carol and I would be honored to have you along again, Dave, with one small precondition...you must take me out in the Speed6 at some point. I'm familiar with the area, and have a few roads in mind that would interest you. :wave:
Rich

Carol and I would be honored to have you along again, Dave, with one small precondition...you must take me out in the Speed6 at some point. I'm familiar with the area, and have a few roads in mind that would interest you. :wave:
Rich

Thanks, Rich, it will be great to see you and Carol again. I appreciated the ride last time. If giving you a ride in the Speed6 is the condition, that makes it easier for me as well. I was debating renting a car, but the deals aren't there right now. Plus, I have so few miles on the car, it needs to get out for a road trip. Guess I better get my summer tires ordered!

David Bricker / SYR

Just show up, DingDong
Trust me Rich I miss you guys a lot so this trip needs to happen . Just throwing this out there but I can't pre register rite now because monies are tight, trying to go to nac fest and build a jeep at the same is putting a hurting on me. I got a really good deal on a 2000 xj that I couldn't say no too so I had to jump on it but I WILL be there Friday night and wheeling Saturday.:wave:

Trust me Rich I miss you guys a lot so this trip needs to happen . Just throwing this out there but I can't pre register rite now because monies are tight, trying to go to nac fest and build a jeep at the same is putting a hurting on me. I got a really good deal on a 2000 xj that I couldn't say no too so I had to jump on it but I WILL be there Friday night and wheeling Saturday.:wave:

I'll make sure I have something for you to eat at some point, welcome back to the fold.

Dunlop direzza star specs. Pretty much the best summer tire you can buy. I had hankook ventus rs2s ( they're rs3 now) and those were awesome too.

I thought the Pirelli P Zeros were king of the road (or track)?

Back