• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who is in?

Change of plans for us, we called a couple days ago and reserved our room at Hotel Attica as we are driving Jennies jeep down this year. See you guys Friday sometime. :D

Sarah is working Friday night as am I, our plan as of now is to make it in time for the barbie jeep races and catch a trail or two after and then get to the dinner.

So if I am participating, and the wife and kids are along for the ride, is it just 1 participant, or do I have to include her, so that I have all my stuff right on the registration?? Thanks

ih "finalizing my registration at the last minute" scoutlover

It should be just the 1 registration that you need. If you are going to the dinner and the raffle you would need to buy extra meal tickets for your wife and kids.

Yeah that's how I did it. I just wanted to be sure I didn't need anything over and above that.

ih "covering the bases" scoutlover

It should be just the 1 registration that you need. If you are going to the dinner and the raffle you would need to buy extra meal tickets for your wife and kids.

Wait, so if me and my buddy are coming down, but driving only one XJ, I don't need to register for two people?

Re: Re: Who is in?

Wait, so if me and my buddy are coming down, but driving only one XJ, I don't need to register for two people?

Yes/no. You need to register once per vehicle, and you get one shirt, sticker, dash plaque and dinner.

If you register twice, you will get double.

You can register once and add all that stuff and it would cost the same.

There's no wrong way.

My wife comes and wants all the same swag I get for registering so I just pay for two jeeps even tho we bring one.

mac 'marriage is expensive' gyvr

Yes/no. You need to register once per vehicle, and you get one shirt, sticker, dash plaque and dinner.

If you register twice, you will get double.

You can register once and add all that stuff and it would cost the same.

There's no wrong way.

Ahhhh..... Makes sense. Thanks!

Back