• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who is attending ?

I am out.

I have work and I desperately need the money. Ill be in for the next big event :wow:

I'm pumped for this!!!

Truck, trailer, and jeep are pretty much all ready to go. Got the Dodge all happy this weekend, as well as greasing the trailer and fixing he brakes.

Around me:
$3.58 for regular
$3.68 for diesel

Awesome! I'm sure the wheeling in PA is a lot different than in MI.

I was at the NACFest back in 2004, 05, 06, with my XJ when it was at Paragon. They had some great trails there. I got just a taste of Rausch Creek in the 2010 UA. We were only there for a day and didn't get in that much wheeling so I am hoping to get in a lot of trails there this year while I'm there.

I was at the NACFest back in 2004, 05, 06, with my XJ when it was at Paragon. They had some great trails there. I got just a taste of Rausch Creek in the 2010 UA. We were only there for a day and didn't get in that much wheeling so I am hoping to get in a lot of trails there this year while I'm there.

I remember when you came out to Nac-Fest 04-06. The main difference between PAP and RC is the length of the trails. PAP had some LOONNGG technical trails, at RC they are shorter. And, the trails are not as far of a drive to get to either. The trails are just as technical as the ones at PAP though. There are still a few of us old timers around these parts, but I won't be at Nac-Fest this year. I am bumming that I am not gonna be there to see you wheel blacks/reds all day, then show up back at the CG with a spotless just washed minty fresh XJ, touching up all the scratches with his touch up paint. Is that XJ still as nice as it was back then??

I want to see if Colin (MoparManiac) can get even slightly close to keeping up with your LS motor too...

:wow::gee:

So pumped to meet a bunch of new people!

Just waiting on my correct shocks to show up and then spend this weekend finishing the mounts up. Should be good to go!

I remember when you came out to Nac-Fest 04-06. The main difference between PAP and RC is the length of the trails. PAP had some LOONNGG technical trails, at RC they are shorter. And, the trails are not as far of a drive to get to either. The trails are just as technical as the ones at PAP though. There are still a few of us old timers around these parts, but I won't be at Nac-Fest this year. I am bumming that I am not gonna be there to see you wheel blacks/reds all day, then show up back at the CG with a spotless just washed minty fresh XJ, touching up all the scratches with his touch up paint. Is that XJ still as nice as it was back then??

I want to see if Colin (MoparManiac) can get even slightly close to keeping up with your LS motor too...

I still have a video of John's Jeep with both rear tires off the ground from 2005 or 06. I will have to see if I can find it.

Would you guys banish me to the woods if I brought a friend down with an H1? I'm trying to convince him, and his son, who has an XJ to both come down.

I figure the XJ could have fun recovering the H1...

David Bricker / SYR

i don't think an H1 would fit down 90% of RCs trails

any idea what blacks and reds are going to be run...i might tag along if you guys dont mind... i kinda wanna get out and do some rec wheeling for once instead of doing recovery for the park with my xj... fyi we cut new red line on top of cv trail if anyone wants to try it...

Good to hear from you Andy. Bummer I will miss you at the event. I just looked at the pics from back then and no the XJ does not look that good anymore. 17 years of wheeling the XJ has taken its toll on it. It was pretty decent until 2009 when I started wheeling in Michigan. They don't have any trees out West to crash into like here in Michigan.
The LS1 is nice but is just a stock 2000 engine with over 120,000 hard miles on it. The only thing I have ever had to do the last 5 years since I put it in is put gas in it. It has been really nice. Hopefully I'm old enough and wise enough not to keep and keep up with anyone.
It will be great to meet some new folks and see some old ones too.

Would you guys banish me to the woods if I brought a friend down with an H1? I'm trying to convince him, and his son, who has an XJ to both come down.

I figure the XJ could have fun recovering the H1...

David Bricker / SYR

Unfortunately, we'll have to find other forms of entertainment for NACFest. My H1 friend has a scheduling conflict, and will be unable to make it after all. He did raise his eyebrows when I mentioned we'd be using his rig to widen the trails.

David Bricker / SYR

Now I want to bring my zj with a built 5.9

might be bringing mine, was at RC all last weekend & my jeep is thrashed, I just about made it home before the damn driveshaft gave out. Right now its leaking gas, alignment is totally whacked, trackbar heim is dead after 3 trips, obviously the taillight has seen better days, Don't know if I can get it all done this weekend if I would have to get the 5.9 able to wheel.....

yellow jacket
DSCN2336.jpg

quarry
DSCN2366.jpg

been really wet up there lately, made stuff pretty difficult....

Back