• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who is attending ?

I'm glad we are able to make it. RC is on my bucket lists of places to wheel.

Cool! If I may make a suggestion for bucket lists, try to hit coloradofest...carol and I did it 2 years ago and still talk about it all the time. You won't be sorry, great trails, town, and people!!
Looking forward to meeting you all, you will have fun!
Rich and Carol

If I have a friend that's going to be a passenger that just decided he is coming and I didn't include him in my registration what should I do? Another registration form? He isn't a naxja member.

If I have a friend that's going to be a passenger that just decided he is coming and I didn't include him in my registration what should I do? Another registration form? He isn't a naxja member.

Thats fine. Hes just going to have to pay for his meal ticket on sat if hes eati g at the dinner. The more the merrier.

This is great, I don't have to answer a thing.

See everyone shortly!

I missed pre-registration but I'll definitely be there with one of my buddies. It'll be my first time to Rausch so I'm pretty stoked to wheel and meet some guys from the NAC.

Would you guys banish me to the woods if I brought a friend down with an H1? I'm trying to convince him, and his son, who has an XJ to both come down.

I figure the XJ could have fun recovering the H1...

David Bricker / SYR

can we laugh behind his back? if so then bring him. lol

I've already laughed to his face, so I'm sure laughing behind his back will be perfectly acceptable.

He got the offroad bug when I took him out to Death Valley, and we went wheeling in my XJ. He couldn't believe the capabilities of the rig, nor the scenery out there. How that translated to getting an H1 I have no idea.

David Bricker / SYR

I'm still planning on making the 12 hour drive from Michigan as of now gas is $4.29 a gallon. Any different further East?
I'm taking a friend from work who said he would help pay for gas otherwise I might have to take out a loan for fuel cost.:looney:

John

I'm still planning on making the 12 hour drive from Michigan as of now gas is $4.29 a gallon. Any different further East?
I'm taking a friend from work who said he would help pay for gas otherwise I might have to take out a loan for fuel cost.:looney:

John
Around me:
$3.58 for regular
$3.68 for diesel

Awesome! I'm sure the wheeling in PA is a lot different than in MI.

Back