• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who in SD are going to KOH?

yeah, I was gonna say, if it's just pulling stitches, I can do that for ya. They don't do nuttin' but slide a flat edged scissor under and snip....can do the same with some nail scissors....probably any scissors, really...but the smaller the easier.

And yeah, if they're in a "private" spot, I'll just lend ya my scissors, and you can do it your damn self. =)

On a side note, Capt'n Morgan is my hero!!!! :piratefla =)
My upper lip is stitched my gum. I can only eat and talk out of the right side of my mouth.

My upper lip is stitched my gum. I can only eat and talk out of the right side of my mouth.

Bah, what a silly doctor....why didn't he use catgut? I still have 25 stitches from when I was 4 years old. Dog bite....if you're wondering. =) But yeah, all the same, I'll cut 'em out for ya if ya want. Do you have to pay for the Doc, or you got insurance? (And they don't give you any drugs if you do go to the doc....not to mention, I could probably get ya stronger meds anywho =D)

Just 100 bucks for a 3 hour surgery. They gave me 30 vicadon(sp?) for the pain, but i didnt take any because it didnt hurt. Im just glad they didnt use staples, those hurt coming out.

Yeah, I meant they don't give ya pain meds for the stitch removal....it's a pretty painless event. They just snip and pull...you just have to deal with the feeling of the thread pulling through your flesh....but it's not painful, just icky. =)

Bah, I hate surgery.....but with 31 motorcycle accidents under my belt, it's more a matter of been there, done that. =)
So are you made up of scar tissue barely held together with skin??? Yikes!!

I still probably can't leave San Diego (Kearny Mesa) til 2 so if anyone's running late for the 1:00, call me.
Carol

oh, and I wasn't kidding about cutting your stitches out......we can meet at stone at 11:30, I'll cut your stitches out, we'll get hella drunk, then meet Mike to swerve on out to JV! =)

But did you go to the hospital all 31 times?

Hah, no! Just say, "NO INSURANCE!!!!", and paramedics are a lot less likely to drag your ass in. =) I've only been hauled in 3 times, twice for hypodensity of the brain, and once for multiple fractures of the right leg....most, I've been able to get up walk away, and stitch myself up....well I had this buddy that dated a nurse.....

Has anyone checked the weather for Lucerne?
Looks like you better bring a raincoat and not just cause Jessi Combs will be there :D
Hey an old guy can dream right !!!???!!!

well if Jessi will be there then sure but look like the weather is clear for the whole week.

Back