• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where to buy RE stuff?

Red Rock 4X4 has the usual prices... but shipping is FREE on all kits except the RE6030 3.5" Super Flex Kit, which is only $40 (still a great bargain!). Jason has been really helpful with my order.
FREE FREE FREE!!!!!!

www.redrock4x4.com

Re: dont go crawltech

96XJCLASSIC said:
DO NOT BUY FROM CRAWLTECH.COM
I ordered my lift well over a month ago and still haven't got it.
Plus i think they went out of business and just screwed me outta the 500 dollars i had saved long and hard to buy my lift with. Kinda hard to get a refund from someone outta business. There phone # is disconnected and website is shut down. I am probably the most pissed of jeeper in Pa right now. NICK

His website is back up now, Jeremy had made posts of JU and Jeepforum about some problems he was having so you shouldn;t be out any money

here are the posts, the jeepforum one has a phone # in it you can call

http://jeepsunlimited.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=422109

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=47316

Does anyone have a good number for crawltech?

The number (903-561-7800) on their website and the one posted on the other board by Jeremy has been disconnected.

Thanks,

Kevin

Got my RE kit from www.mesa4x4.com. He did alright by me and saved enough over the RE direct prices to pay for both my SYE & CV shaft and then some... He's probably working on the same slim margin the other on-line guys are getting...

RE tows the line on their MSRP so as not to compete with their dealers. It's also why the on-line guys can't display their prices because their TOO low... you usually have to call or email for a quote.

Thanks a bunch guys. With your help I have made a descision on where to order the RE stuff. Now I just need to decide whether I should go with the RE leafs or the Big Offroad's. I am leaning toward the BOR. I would love to go National but $600 is too spendy for me. I'm just too cheap.

Thanks,
B-loose

I know that is the problem....:mad:

check the vendors section

Kirk is selling RE stuff.

heheh you can swing a dead cat around and hit 15 folks selling RE stuff these days.

I've been trying to reach crawltech via phone for more than a week now. At first I'd get the message that the line was disconnected and now its just a fast busy signal--no matter what time you call. Email is being returned and the website host can no longer be found. I guess its time to contact the cc company and get the charges reversed.

I guess this is a good lesson on why you always use a credit card to make online purchase.

Same Story Here

I am having the same trouble. Jeremy is really running crawltech into the ground. 44 days and counting with no lift, the only think i have received is lies. Can not get in contact with him at all. Believe me i am going to do all i can to get my money back and am going to make sure to spread the work about not buying from crawltech. NICK

I work for 4 Wheel Parts Performance Centers. We will beat any price garanteed. We are the largest 4wd aftermarket accessories shop in the world. Which means we buy in such high volume we will beat out all compeditors. And yes we sell Rubicon Express. You can find us at www.4wheelparts.com

I jsut ordered some sperical joints from a friend that just started as a RE dealer. I got each one for 28 bucks + shippng of course, and they are listed for 35 bucks. He has it shipped right to your door from the factory as well. He also deals randy's R&P, advance adapters, and amsoil. If you want any info, shoot me a PM or e-mail. _nicko_

I finally gave up any hopes of recieving the lift I ordered from Crawltech. I ordered an RE lift from DPG Off Road on Monday and recieved it today. I'm very impressed with DPG Off Road!

As for Crawltech, well.....

I ordered a Rubicon Express lift from Crawltech on August 4. Jeremy sent me an email on the 6th saying they weren't out of business and that he would be placing my order with Rubicon Express that day. My credit card was charged on the 6th. Since then I have been unable to contact Crawltech via phone or email. I finally got someone from Rubicon Express to to call me and they confirmed that Crawltech never placed the order for my lift. The folks at Rubicon Express told me I was the third complaint they had recieved that week--and it was only Monday! The impression I got from Rubicon Express was that Crawltech would not be a RE dealer for much longer.

I'm not sure whats going on with Crawltech but anyone looking to order from them BE CAREFUL--there is a good chance you'll never recieve your order. I've had to contact my credit card and dispute the charges.

Back