• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where are you?

hi buds, im Neuro and im from Guadalajara Mexico i own a 94 XJ, still in stock mode but im planning to build a sick one

nice to meet u all

Hey man saw your Jeep, Looks like a good start. Now if the Mexican community around me had Cherokee's instead of Ford trucks and rice burners I would have a bunch more people to wheel with! :cheers:

Hey man saw your Jeep, Looks like a good start. Now if the Mexican community around me had Cherokee's instead of Ford trucks and rice burners I would have a bunch more people to wheel with! :cheers:
lol im a ricer too, i just bought this baby so i can enter a new world jaja since all my friends (ricers too) seems to get tired of breaking pistons for overboost jajajajaja and we already have 3 ZJ, 3 XJ 1 CJ, etc so we're moving into the wild for now, but we'll see how this new adventure goes, so far the first mod that im plannnig is a 3.5 lift with 31s tires, i still have a lot to research sin all my life ive been driving small burning tire cars so this is completely new for me, fortunately i can see that the bases are the same ones

and u know even here in mexico people prefer to have a ford or chevy truck instead of a jeep or a mighty 4x4 HEMI ram or Cumins but well i guess thats part of the culture and only the illumited ones have a jeep jajajajaja

I have been interested in exploring Poland in my Jeep for some time now. Are there any trails to drive there?

Hi all: I'm living in Watten, a wee village just outside Wick in the Wild, Wild, far North Highlands of Scotland....

Anyone else from the Scottish Highlands on here???

(Aussiewicker = I've dual nationality: Australian & British.... Lived in Qld (Bne, Vic Pt., T'ville & Gold Coast) & NSW (Faulconbridge, Blue Mountains) for 10yrs,
rest of my life mostly in Scotland; hometown is Wick, Caithness)

Last edited:
Back