• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

wheel spacers

QCXJ8879

NAXJA Forum User
I am looking to buy a set of wheel spacers 1"-to 1.75" for my xj. Please let me know if anyone has any for sale. (set meaning 4 wheel spacers)

Let me know how much you want for them anything over 1" and under 2" would work fine. I just need to push out the stock wheels Im rubbing on my lower arms when my wheel is completely locked one direction or another.

I am looking to buy a set of wheel spacers 1"-to 1.75" for my xj. Please let me know if anyone has any for sale. (set meaning 4 wheel spacers)

i have a brand new pair. meaning 2 if interestid, i was in the same boat you are, was rubbing with my 32x11.5x15 on my l.control arms.

Hey sorry for the delay man, been busy. The spacers are 1.5" wide. I have 5 total, and they'll come with a set of lug nuts w/ locks b/c they have a different thread than standard Jeep studs. I'll take $120 for all of it. Lemme know..

Back