• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

whats your favorite drink?

My all-time favorite would have to be a wee dram of Jameson's Irish Whiskey and a pint of Guinness. In the warmer weather I prefer lighter beers like an IPA perhaps, also fond of a Bombay Sapphire gin and tonic. A Bloody Mary with a late Sunday morning breakfast sounds good right about now.
:cheers:

BIgDaddyChia said:
A sludge driver. Made the same way as a screwdrive except you use BlaVod(black vodka). Also like hurricanes.

BlaVod is good stuff, i like to freeze it overnight then pour it slow over green gatorade, it floats on top pretty well and looks awesome when you serve em out at parties :D

i agree with Ralph, i tell people that all the time. if you dont like the taste go drink a shirley temple :laugh:

well, its off to the pub for a bloody mary and a big breakfast :D enjoy whats left of your weekend folks!

-mike

I truly love a beer I can't get anymore, Indian Wells Brewery Lobotomy Bock. But also like a local beer in my new locale, Squatters Captain Bastard's Oatmeal Stout. And the local pub/brewery Tracks here in Tooele.

Old standby, beloved for years, Bacardi 151 and coke.

Dead_Guy_Ale.gif

hurricanes and stones... haha

XJEEPER said:
1 heaping tablespoon of Nestle's Quik
1 24 oz glass of frosty cold milk
stir briskly

also good to wash down a peanut butter and honey slathered bagel......taste is not unlike a Reese's peanutbutter cup

enjoy

Ditto, or this full of Frozen Coke
XTREMEgulp.jpg

Ahhhhh, 52oz of Brain Freeze...............................:D

Used to be gin - Tanguery, Boodles or Bombay - neat, on the rocks. Last ten years or so it's been bock, ale, stout, Mexican or Chinese lager. Nothing lite nor light. No Clydesdale piss or any other pissy American lager. After watching Alton Brown brew up some ale I'm thinking real hard about going into production myself. I'm starting to think a nice homebrew to cap off the evening wouldn't be a bad thing.

1 Shot Premium Blanco Tequila (Cabo Wabo, Sauza Tres Generations, etc.)
Juice of 1 Lime
5 Oz. Lemon Lime Soda
Over Ice and Stir
Repeat, Repeat, Repeat...

Greg

MontanaXJ said:
1 Shot Premium Blanco Tequila (Cabo Wabo, Sauza Tres Generations, etc.)
Juice of 1 Lime
5 Oz. Lemon Lime Soda
Over Ice and Stir
Repeat, Repeat, Repeat...

Greg
pretty good, we go 50/50 on the sprite and tequila and call em tarantulas :D

I like to do shots of the good ole jack, out of the old wooden barrels. In my younger days I could just pick one of them suckers up and chug that bitch.

In order by "most often consumed"....Iced tea, sweet....with the sugar dissolved in while it's still hot (southern style) not added afterwards.....Cola, choose nearly any kind.....Now for the booze.....Seagrams VO Gold....neat, or with a splash of cola.....Cuervo 1800....sea salt and lime....and good ol Bud Lite....No fruity, girlie umbrella drinks for the old fart...

Depends on the situation of course.

1. Ice Cold Diet Coke
2. Shiner Bock
3. MacCallan 25 yr old neat.
4. Balvenie 12 yr old Double-Wood, again neat
5. McDonald's "Shamrock Shakes" Crappin green for a week!!

Last edited:
Back