• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Whats next?

Cheap stuff here is $3.05:gonnablow

2.95 in west virginia for 87 octane... two days ago it was 2.74

Hmm.. It's all because of this terrorist shit and this crap with Iran. Seriously this has got to be a bigger scam than insurance. Honestly its beginning to really piss me off how fawking stupid some of these people are.

That's why I'm buying a motorcycle. Suzuki GSX-R600. Hope to make a down payment of 2k very soon then im going to finance the rest. Not only because of gas though but it will be my main transportation in the warmer months.

mdl said:
Hmm.. It's all because of this terrorist shit and this crap with Iran. Seriously this has got to be a bigger scam than insurance. Honestly its beginning to really piss me off how fawking stupid some of these people are.

That's why I'm buying a motorcycle. Suzuki GSX-R600. Hope to make a down payment of 2k very soon then im going to finance the rest. Not only because of gas though but it will be my main transportation in the warmer months.

The terrorists and shortages, are all BS, the companies are driving the prices up because people will swallow it, the long term damage to the economy is going to be extensive. If more people had a pair they'd just STOP, yes, it would hurt but alot of people are going deeper and deeper into debt BUYING GAS so they can get to work and do what they think they have to, well, when it finally comes down to it they will still be in debt when the damage gets really bad. IF, nationwide, everyone just STOPPED you'd see the prices come down. I read all these so called 'experts' making explainations, justifications and excuses for why the prices are so high, no two can agree but the bottom line is the companies are already making 150% more profit wise in this quarter than they were last year. It's the same old truth, follow the money...
My only question is whats the govt getting out of it, other than maybe some taxes but that puzzles me, the taxes on gas and oil are by the barrel not a percentage which makes me wonder what they are pulling while all eyes are on gas prices, maybe to take pressure off the immigration issue.

Back