• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Whats everyone doing for the 4th?

shortxjdoug said:
i'm gonna celebrate my country by blowing something up that came from china
FRESH%20FIRE%20bp2185.jpg
ROFLMAO

working, and maybe getting in another training flight

Working....I leave for places unknown at 8am...yeah...party1:

53guy said:
Working....I leave for places unknown at 8am...yeah...party1:

two peas in a pod we are....cept your helo is the version of mine on a major set of steroids. very cool tho.

large quantities of homemade explosives, firearms, and afterwards a beer or few

I have nowhere to go, no one to hang out with, no Jeep to wheel with (needs the drivetrain put back in), this is the Bay Area, Ca so no fireworks. All in all I think it is going to suck so very much.

cookout then blowin up some of the chineese made explosives that look quite similar to the one above...should be an interesting night.

Well if it's anything like last year, I'll be staying up all night trying to keep my wifes dog from flipping out. :twak: Last year was like a war zone around here. Fireworks went until 4:30 the next morning. I got a whole lot of no sleep & had to work @ 6am :( Other than that, try to get some of the house projects done:rolleyes: Have a good & safe on guys.

Rob

First off, :patriot: to you ladies & lads that are serving our country. I am proud of you! :cheers: to you and your mates. Be smart, Be safe.

My agenda is pretty slack. Gotta finish working on my junk... all I lack is to adjust the track bar, replace the battery hold down, and changing the engine + trans oil/filters. If we survive the test-drive, I gotta pull a bumper from another XJ, and load the junk out for a 4-day trip to LA.

Once those little chores are checked off the list, the plan is to :beer: consume masssive quantities of adult beverages, :chef: char some mammal flesh, :sunshine: catch some rays, and :pirate1: do the dead-mans float in the cement pond. No consumer pyro this year :explosion (I always forget and/or get wrapped up in Tellico prep), but may find an excuse to dispose of a couple dozen 00 & slug 12ga shells that have some age on em.

Y'all enjoy your day!

I believe I will be doing nothing--I,m on vacation--Will do the cook-out thing for supper ,wait until dark ,then watch the boy and his friends put off fireworks,from a safe distance.Keep an ear on the scanner for cops in the area chasing down calls for fireworks.They never find any???;) May even consume several adult beverages
Wayne

Had to listen to those damn thing all night last night........

I ended up going to a car show and doing a little cell phone shopping (haven't found one yet, but my sister got a new one and was able to get "She Thinks My Tractors Sexy" for her ringtone:))

Back