• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What ya gotta get done before WF?

Fuel tanks topped off. Going to load tomorrow.

Might mark tonight off...need to clean garage up.

mac 'only have part time 8-12 in the am then wait for Dan' gyvr

Install new alternator, give the trailer a once over and pack.

Thinking about going to Walmart and picking up a cheap 40 channel cb. This 23 channel one works, but might just get a new one.

Picked up a new 40 channel CB, an engineer at work is going to solder a 12 volt plug onto it for me tonight and tomorrow I will get the bracket into my center console. Also picked up an external speaker also.

FML

install new wienerbox batteries :(

I started it 3 weeks ago and fine, today, broken, leaky batteries and they show 12.6 but have no amps.

FML

install new wienerbox batteries :(

I started it 3 weeks ago and fine, today, broken, leaky batteries and they show 12.6 but have no amps.

I had a battery that is only a year old not start the suburban monday, jumped it and it drove and started fine all day. Went to start it today and nothing....took battery to autozone and made them give me another. Will be adding a disconnect as i think i have something draining it. Not sure what it would be as it has started fine at least once a week since i put battery in.

Loaded up an ready to go. Driving the truck n trailer to work, then leaving after work. Be there Thursday evening.:patriot:

Cant get my rear brakes to bleed!!! Worried hard line is bad and it is 9pm on my last night. :(

Go have fun at Badlands, and if they go out, NAPa or Carquest should have parts. If both are closed, Carquest will open for you if you call (or they would last year).

I had a battery that is only a year old not start the suburban monday, jumped it and it drove and started fine all day. Went to start it today and nothing....took battery to autozone and made them give me another. Will be adding a disconnect as i think i have something draining it. Not sure what it would be as it has started fine at least once a week since i put battery in.

I'm pretty sure I didn't leave a light on or anything, and they've sat for months with no drain and popped right off. I started it three weeks ago after it sat for 2 months with no problems.

This thing is so simple electrically I can't believe it has a dead short. The radio doesn't even have KAM.

just some BS, and some money I wasn't planning on spending. I'm hoping that the battery place has some group 31's in stock, otherwise I'm going to be into these bastards for $150 a piece at the international dealer.

Brakes fixed. Added some rear bump stop. All I need now is bumper and tow points. I am tired.

Get old CB re-installed since new CB isn't working...
Tighten down hose clamps keeping the e-brake tight...
Load Jeep into trailer...
Load Parts/tools into trailer...
Hook Trailer up to truck...
Check air pressure in all tires...

**EDIT**
Pray the alternator in Jeep lasts the trip...

Get extra clothes to change into after Friday wheeling for concert in Indy in bag, grab cameras and go.

Tick, tick, tick, it is a clock watchin' Thursday.

Jeep on the trailer! Its not perfect but it will get me on the trail. Now to pack my tools and stuff.

Back