• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What would you say to Beadlocks for $175?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much to ship 60090, business address?

I probaly missed this but diameter and length of bolts needed?

Thanks

missouri

I tried to order from your website but the checkout said $211 shipped. Am I too late for the super good deal, or did I miss something?

Aaron

Definately want a set for my spare rims. Beadlocks are illegal here so I just swap them out on the CJ for serious mud races where I have to get down real low.

Are these holes already tapped for the nuts or do you have to do that yourself?

99xjache said:
I tried to order from your website but the checkout said $211 shipped. Am I too late for the super good deal, or did I miss something?

Aaron

Just saw you online and adjusted the price to reflect free shipping, can't do anything about the tax though! Good talking to you Aaron.

These should be entered online and then call us and we adjust the order for free shipping, people that don't see us on one of the sites we advertise on get to pay $40 shipping, good to be a member of NAXJA isn't it!

GoliathJeeper said:
Definately want a set for my spare rims. Beadlocks are illegal here so I just swap them out on the CJ for serious mud races where I have to get down real low.

Are these holes already tapped for the nuts or do you have to do that yourself?

The holes are not tapped, I suggest using Nylocks on these, everything else is suspect in my eyes.

Out here so many people are running the fake beadlocks that if you countersink them the law dosen't look twice at you, bolt heads are a little too obvious.

i got mine just about a week ago, just bought the nuts and bolts that was pretty expensive in it self, am i gonna need to use anti coning ring or should i be ok, i know my side wall can't be 3/4'' thick? i dont think, there mickey thompsons, anyways they took a bit to get but the quality is real nice!!!

xjkevin said:
i got mine just about a week ago, just bought the nuts and bolts that was pretty expensive in it self, am i gonna need to use anti coning ring or should i be ok, i know my side wall can't be 3/4'' thick? i dont think, there mickey thompsons, anyways they took a bit to get but the quality is real nice!!!

MT's have a thinner bead so the anticoning should not be needed, it only really becomes needed with beads over 3/4" like anything from Interco.....

I'm guessing this price is still valid? Have any pictures of the anticoning rings or at least a brief description of yours? Roughly what would shipping the rings to 49120 add to the price?

The anti coning rings are a very simple thing and you can easily make them if you wish. They are a Strap of 1/8" x 5/8" steel rolled in to a ring, you can wrap them around a telephone ploe to make them and then cut them off with a sawzall. They mount on the inside edge (the flat side, not the 1/4" side) with 8-10 1/2" stitch welds, they are only needed when the bead of your tire exceeds 3/4".

And this isn't a special price, it is our normal price!

That's basicly what I had planned on doing, unless yours were some nice machined out ones for cheap. As far as the pricing, I was refering to the free shipping. The shopping cart rang up $40 shipping. Thanks, Adam

Ok. I just reread the thread, heh. I guess I'll finish up my order and grab the phone.

Edit: Voice mail's full. I'll try on Monday.

Last edited:
stupidweirdo said:
Ok. I just reread the thread, heh. I guess I'll finish up my order and grab the phone.

Edit: Voice mail's full. I'll try on Monday.

If you are up you can call now, I will be working for a couple of more hours and Saturday is a work day for us too.....916.600.1945

Dan Fredrickson
www.ruffstuffspecialties.com

BTW, my VM fills up 3 times a day.....If i was only this popular with the ladies in my life.....

im in the middle of mine, arent the 15'' supposed to have 33 bolts, guess i should have counted cuz i went and bought 140, and ran out last wheel mine have 39 per wheel on 15'' rims, i cant believe i didnt count them but the website says 33, oh well no complaints they look good and they def wont leak, and the install is not all that bad, thanks for your great service Dan///Kevin
102_1448.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back