• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What was the name of that shady guy from a couple years back?

Well the phone # I have for 88XJ on expeditionportal matches Kamerans # that has been posted on many forums.

So, as "88xj" on Expedition Portal and as "Weezy" on Dezert Rangers he is also selling LEDs and promoting desertjr. He also seems to have the same problems as "88xj" and desertjr in here. The odd thing is it seems"88xj" at expedition portal and desertjr in here always have the same parts for sale. Just check their post statistics over there and here. Makes one wonder if casual is up to his old tricks again and playing the good guy - bad guy trick as previously on another forum, where he signed up as two different users. :roflmao::moon:

Last edited:
Damn, I remember that user name "casual" here on NAXJA from a few years ago. He used to post up here quite frequently didn't he? That sucks that a fellow Jeeper/4WD enthusiast would be trying to scam others.

I've met with a few people here and there off these forums already. And I had a few LEDs off the group buy off expo portal but no I'm no a member there nor am I 88xj if I remember right he was linked on jeepforum and banned on his Dezert name.

If 88xj is casual, he was also commenting on my thread where I did a group buy Leds on Dezertrangers and was booted. Too bad his Pms are full because I did try to pm him. I'm getting my lights from Soye but for personal use not for resell.

Nope I had 2 different size dual rows and 2 different size single rows and 4 pods. If you go through expo portal you should see a group buy on alien LEDs somewhere before 35% off. I sold all my lights because they weren't what I wanted and bought Soye. I bought Soye because they run 10w LEDs while the aliens were 3w.
Check my post you will see weeks ago I said I only had 4 lights. 2 singles and 2 duals and a few pods, ended. Up keeping the pods for rock lights:)

I've met with a few people here and there off these forums already. And I had a few LEDs off the group buy off expo portal but no I'm no a member there nor am I 88xj if I remember right he was linked on jeepforum and banned on his Dezert name.

If 88xj is casual, he was also commenting on my thread where I did a group buy Leds on Dezertrangers and was booted. Too bad his Pms are full because I did try to pm him. I'm getting my lights from Soye but for personal use not for resell.

If you are not "88xj" on expedition portal maybe you can answer me why you both sell the same LEDs, seem to have the same problems with your engines, both building a stroker, the same parts for sale(crown Hd Steering), both are in the same need for a 1 inch reamer for the same steering setup. I read through both forum post statistics and they are very similar. Odd, isn't it? :roflmao::moon:

If you are not "88xj" on expedition portal maybe you can answer me why you both sell the same LEDs, seem to have the same problems with your engines, both building a stroker, the same parts for sale(crown Hd Steering), both are in the same need for a 1 inch reamer for the same steering setup. I read through both forum post statistics and they are very similar. Odd, isn't it? :roflmao::moon:

My crown was sold quite some time ago now. Check my sale thread. I've been running a beat up currie drag link with a ironman tie rod. I have yet to check the leds he sales but mine were bought from Alien LED which ran a group buy there at the end of last year. If thats him then that'd explain why?

My crown was sold quite some time ago now. Check my sale thread. I've been running a beat up currie drag link with a ironman tie rod. I have yet to check the leds he sales but mine were bought from Alien LED which ran a group buy there at the end of last year. If thats him then that'd explain why?

Remember that solid steel DOM you were selling here?

Oddly enough "88xj"(Kamaran) has the same item for sale and made the exact same mistake calling a solid piece of steel DOM. Hahaha :looser:

He is going by 88XJ on some other forums now too. expeditionportal.com is where I first saw him selling LED lights, got a phone #, did some searching and sure enough.

Yup. It' the LED lights that got him in trouble over at ih8mud.com. I'm waiting on a response from the moderators with my PM. Hopefully they will put there own warning out there. The guy that got hosed by him who was trying to post a warning to other mud members and he got his thread closed. the ignorant mud moderators didn't realize he was saving a LOT of people a ton of financial loss. If they don't spread the word on him, then I will.

Links us because I'm not finding much but I'm only searching his posts?

Also Jeremy, that's your name right? Kamaran used that name before too.LOL

I noticed he changed his location too.It did say some high desert name before.I know he doesn't run with me and my guys, maybe he hangs with them rats up in LQ.But if he does, I hope they have the brains to drop him into some canyon if it is CASUAL.

Dam they only have one jeep and curt may not want to help with this.:)

I spoke with desert jr last night
if someone will post up casuals # I could compare it against the # used
on my phone, or I would look it up myself

I spoke with desert jr last night
if someone will post up casuals # I could compare it against the # used
on my phone, or I would look it up myself

I have 3 numbers listed. ending with.....4262, 8533, 2530. but those are old ones.

Nope I had 2 different size dual rows and 2 different size single rows and 4 pods. If you go through expo portal you should see a group buy on alien LEDs somewhere before 35% off. I sold all my lights because they weren't what I wanted and bought Soye. I bought Soye because they run 10w LEDs while the aliens were 3w.
Check my post you will see weeks ago I said I only had 4 lights. 2 singles and 2 duals and a few pods, ended. Up keeping the pods for rock lights:)

Wow!! those sound VERY similar to the ones over on mud that were posted a while back. I have a feeling that desertjr is "zooroadbaja" and "flashbeezy" over on mud. Those two have played the good cop bad cop game through out there posts. One is currently fighting with the other yet ealier this year one was saying we could trust the other because he had previuosly purchased items from him. His arragont threads also match the old casual style. I only had plans to get to the bottom of "zooroadbaja" but in my research I may have uncovered another casual on mud and you guys may have found 2 more casuals. Here's a couple recent for sale threads to ponder.

http://forum.ih8mud.com/sale-parts/688498-tjm-xray-driving-light-220mm-hid-driving.html

http://forum.ih8mud.com/sale-parts/676078-tjm-x-ray-220-hid-driving-lights-driving-beam.html

Think those adds are a tad similar??!!

How about these?
http://forum.ih8mud.com/sale-parts/675221-two-20-10w-cree-led-bars.html

http://forum.ih8mud.com/sale-parts/687737-15-cree-led-lightbar.html

There are plenty more of these over on mud. I just don't have the time nor do I want to waste it on "casual". I love how in his for sale threads "zooroadbaja" mentions how good "flashbezzy" has priced his items and vice verca. I found other threads where one backs the other stating we can trust him. Now there is a current thread with one blasting the other about being a cheat. This guy is as schizo as they come. I also went through all of "zooroadbaja"s threads and realized he started off in the forum dumping a lot of odd useless comments on random threads. Most made no sense and had no relevance to the thread. It dawned on me that he was simply trying to get his post count up so he looked like a veteran on mud and not a rookie. Once he had a comfortable number he started posted regularly in the for sale section. Flashbezzy seems to show up in most of zooroadbajas' for sale threds. LEDs seem to be the theme but his for sale threads have dabblled in other areas. He also supposedly sold this crazy nice and built 80 yet there is zero history of it in any of his posts. It just mysterioulsy showed up out of nowhere and is sold. My guess is a bogus add just to help build credibility. I will try to find that add as well and see if "flashbezzy" bought the built 80 from "zooroadbaja".

Last edited:
That name was in my group buy thread as well. I was pm'd not long ago from him

zooroadbaja said:
I'm just going to place an order through them. Thanks for responding though.

DesertJR said:
zooroadbaja said:
Hey just checking. It may be to late but if it isn't do you think we could add one more LED bar if they haven't shipped the order yet? I have the cash ready to paypal you. Let me know. I'd like to add a 40"

-Thanks Ryan

its 37.5 or 47.5? I would honestly run the 47 as its the last you will need..it's 554 + 78.63 for shipping...unless my order hasn't shipped. If its shipped you'll need to pay the 78.63 & paypal fee of course which is 3.9% for international according to the company.

Also check out expo portal he has 2 of the Soye led bars for sale there, same 2 listed on dezertrangers. My order isnt here & wont be here until the 5th. Nope not him either.

EDIT: same bars that Bhicks linked he had listed else where already.

Hmmm.....

Desertjr, will you be at KOH? :gee:

Back