• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What was done to YOUR rig(XJ/MJ) today MECHANICALY????

Recovered one of my visors to match the headliner

Easier than expected

Dillon shout if you want to use my shop and or lift. makes it a lot quicker on suspension work

Thanks Rodger, I'm in the middle of (hopefully) closing on a house with a decent garage. I'm gonna hold off doing anything serious until that's done. I'll be right off I35 in Belton when it's all said and done. :yelclap:

How's your headliner look? I have two to do.

Material is awesome but it's tough to work with compared to the regular fabric. I ended up with a few creases im not happy with, mainly due to me not being as careful as I should.

I'll get some pics this weekend. The darker headliner is nice. Really changes the ambiance in the jeep

Please do continue,....with details :)

I have 4 rigs that need serious visor work

Recovered one of my visors to match the headliner

Easier than expected

When I do mine I want to try and put some sound deadener material on the roof too.

You can just drop the headliner and do that. Check peel n seal from lowes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UCA's on

Track bar swapped.

It's alive. No crazy crashing noises from spring contact.

Wrapped up the headliner as well.

Rubicon express

Congrats. Now drive it over here and lets have a local meal meet up LOL.:rolleyes:

Replaced a blown fuse. My drivers vanity light isn't happy. No worries, unhooked it and the fuse quit blowing

i threw the valve cover and slapped the plugs and wires back on and hooked everything up, charged the battery and got it started and running crappy per usual. enough to drive it up on a trailer saturday to go home to its new owner.

What is a carrier?

holds this spider gears in the differential. I pulled the spiders and put in a lunchbox locker

working on getting original ball joints off the C's.

Last edited:
holds this spider gears in the differential. I pulled the spiders and put in a lunchbox locker

working on getting original ball joints off the C's.

Thanks, I forgot that parts name. Probably because I have been lucky enough to not ever have to work on a read end.

Back