• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What was done to YOUR rig(XJ/MJ) today MECHANICALY????

Re: What was done to YOUR rig today?

i put these in:laugh3:

horn.jpg

theyre loud as H E double hockey sitcks but mounted in the original location

Let's see, parents have Fords; '04 Expedition and an '01 F-150 w/Harley Davidson pkg. That rings up to...a lot. I bought me, a '91 XJ for a small stack, an '03 WJ that I'm paying off from a friend at school, and just bought this '94 S-10 for $300; couldn't resist. but see, that's why I'm broke and never have money for lunch. So if it wasn't for my job I'd be about your size. :D XJ is my project vehicle that I'm begining to buy tools and parts to use on, ithe WJ is my DD and I figured the S-10 would come in handy.

hah my XJ is my DD and my yota is broken which is sorta a good thing that way i can put it off til January then not have emissions testing WOOT! and that means custom exhaust and all sorta of other deletes i can do

I woke up extra early today and changed the spark plugs on the mini truck. I tried doing it as fast as I could, 8 mins sound good enough?

Yes mam!

I didn't need to. Bosch. The $4 ones, they were already gapped.

.062 or .62. I forgot lol. I'm at school, I'll check later.

Fixed the leak in my heater hose that was puting a fine mist on to my exhaust and steam cleaning my engine.

Took my plates off and put on my temp tag. I got some EMS plates coming... it was either that or I had to get the new "rainbow" plates. And I don't drive a Prius.

Awwww....... no rainbow plates for Kurt???

I don't drive a Prius.

But the rainbow plate would match your bumper sticker then. LOL

i cut off the eyelets on the leafs i bought from Scott to make a bastard pack. tomorrow im picking up the spacers, so hopefully sometime between thursday and saturday i'll have some time and a place to put in the lift!

But the rainbow plate would match your bumper sticker then. LOL

No I think that was you that got the 100 or so rainbow stickers... I have to look that thread up sometime.

Back