• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What was done to YOUR rig(XJ/MJ) today MECHANICALY????

Re: What was done to YOUR rig today?

What did I do to it today? I'll give you a hint. I'm on the side of woodall rogers, staring at reunion tower, hood up, toolbox out, alternator on the side of the shoulder, and waiting on a new one to be brought to me. Yeah, I'm in a great fu**ing mood right now.

got it fixed and back home. thank god!

What did I do to it today? I'll give you a hint. I'm on the side of woodall rogers, staring at reunion tower, hood up, toolbox out, alternator on the side of the shoulder, and waiting on a new one to be brought to me. Yeah, I'm in a great fu**ing mood right now.

where have i heard or done that before... :p im glad im a AAA plus member

Well I wished I was changing a heater hose on my RWD mounted engine on my XJ.... but in reallity I was changing a heater hose on my wifes FWD mounted engine on her van. That sucked.

made two of these

4083874289_e2a9ea5110_b.jpg

looks good exxon... you have a bender huh........ :shhh:

finally got longer brake lines put in. and put new guides on one of the calipers. now i can test out the articulation of the new lift.

i did one of them 270 degree exit ramps doing about 65 in my jeep i was almost sure that either i would blow the front left tire or lock up my brakes and slide into the wall...

and that is why i hate driving in ATL.. theres no warning signs for turns they just pop up

I pulled mine out of the garage, cleaned all the crap out of the inside and washed some more of Gilmer off of it.

I started to make some brackets to hold my hood pins if the guy doesn't take the XJ away today. I decided not to finish them and install in case the guy actually wants to repair the hood with stock parts and doesn't want holes drilled in it.

I spent some "under the XJ time". I went over all my bolts and made sure they were nice and tight. I almost lost my trac bar on the way to work yesterday due to the lack of checking those kind of things. When I was done with this I installed my new front shocks and Iron Rock Offroad BPEs. Here are some pictures:

DSCN1390.jpg

DSCN1391.jpg

DSCN1392.jpg

DSCN1393.jpg

Rides ALOT better now.

I cleaned my windows (actually used window cleaner too) and left the rest of the Jeep muddy. lol

Hey Kurt,

Those jack stands look oddly familiar....

just messing with ya, I replaced them already. Was cheaper to buy another set then to go get those...
So atleast now you have some bigger safer stands at the house

I knew you would point out those stands... and yes I know, you told me already.

I bought a '94 S-10 for $300. Four banger. Pics later!

Let's see, parents have Fords; '04 Expedition and an '01 F-150 w/Harley Davidson pkg. That rings up to...a lot. I bought me, a '91 XJ for a small stack, an '03 WJ that I'm paying off from a friend at school, and just bought this '94 S-10 for $300; couldn't resist. but see, that's why I'm broke and never have money for lunch. So if it wasn't for my job I'd be about your size. :D XJ is my project vehicle that I'm begining to buy tools and parts to use on, ithe WJ is my DD and I figured the S-10 would come in handy.

dropped the gas tank and chopped up some body parts with the solves all

Fun Fun Fun........ LOL. After this coming weekend at Superlift, my XJ will be going under the knife for a little transformation.

Back