• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What was done to YOUR rig(XJ/MJ) today MECHANICALY????

Re: What was done to YOUR rig today?

OK then, stop talking and do it....

Yeah. And quit complaining that you're sore too.

Bumper removed on friday, along with cutting away some of the wheel well plastic

stg1xjfrntdsc.jpg

This is what I will be going to now that my bumper is off, black bumper on white XJ

where is that at? good thing you put those quarter gaurds in! my luck i wouldnt ever need them. i still havent needed mine yet.

Actually the E-brake cable just looks tight because of the springs that I have that hold it tight, the still have plenty of travel left in them. As far as the quarter guards.... they saved me a TON of damage. LOL Flopped it back on all fours and still wheeled the rest of yesterday and today. We ran some great trails this weekend.

changed the oil and ran some sea foam through it. runs like a dream now! i forgot how well this stuff works!

changed the oil and ran some sea foam through it. runs like a dream now! i forgot how well this stuff works!

Where did you run the seafoam through? I did it through the intake by the vacuum hose and it smoked a little after started it back up.. Could not tell a different in it. I'm thinking on putting half of a bottle in the gas tank. To clean the injectors.

on mine, in the middle of the intake on the side towards the driver's side fender, there is a nipple with a rubber hose cover on it. took it off and ran the seafoam through a dripper my buddy has. smoked during the entire time i was running it through and about 15 minutes after. That's the chemicals and carbon burning out. i did put about 1/4 through the tank too, and i only had about 1/8-1/4 tank left. it runs a hell of a lot smoother now.

Lucky... did they have any Ford 8.8's ? trying to find one under 200$

yep there is an explorer right by the back door at the pick n pull off loop 12 in dallas. its got a 8.8 with lsd. going back tomorrow for more parts.

Yesterday was a busy XJ day. I replaced the radiator and thermostat. Flushed out the heater core, my heater blows hot now. I put on a front skid plate and rear tow hook. I also installed a new door panel on the driver side, Today i will do the other door panel and go pick up the inserts to install the t-case skid.

That does sound like a pretty busy day. Mine is getting an exo cage starting as of Monday night!!!! Then hopefully it will be getting some front and rear D44's soon after that.

You better do a build thread on that!

I intend to! Believe me there will be lots of pics to document the build. LOL

picked up the brake cables for the parking brake and going to adjust the trac bar later tonight. oh and i got the gears and bearings from evan!! :cheers:

how do i use a naxja discount with jcr offroad???

175 dollars for the bumper, but 55 dollars for something and then 50 dollars more for UPS shipping?

Back