• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What was done to YOUR rig(XJ/MJ) today MECHANICALY????

Re: What was done to YOUR rig today?

rjstiles said:
Cool, what does the greek mean?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ = Come and take them ;)

Yea everyone was ok it was just me in the jeep and i hit a ford pickup pretty nice looking lol it was sucks so know i'm trying to figure out what to do witht the jeep and how to fix it.

Got my flat tire fixed. Framing nail right through it. Retarded salesman at the counter tried to sell me some gay ass ghetto 15" 5 lug rims. I have 8 lug, 17". I kindly asked about some KMC beadlocks and his response "Oh you dont want those, they are two piece rims."
Me "Yeah, thats the point of a beadlock..."
Him "Well, we have these others in stock and can have them on today." I would have liked to see 'em try!
I gave up. I guess he would rather sell some $100 wheels compared to some $400 wheels!

Well yesterday.... I got my D44:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::party::party:

Thank you Randall

Figured out what my daily driver will be. Soon Ill really be able to mess with my XJ.

pics or it never happened

Won't actually have it until sometime after Christmas, but just imagine your typical yellow hatchback chevy aveo.

got the 35s put on and the tcase and new driveshaft is working good too!

Hey Crush. What did you do to your steering wheel. I mean, what was it doing that you needed to take it apart? Cuz Jessica just got a Bronco and the steering has way too much slack before rosponce.

Hey Crush. What did you do to your steering wheel. I mean, what was it doing that you needed to take it apart? Cuz Jessica just got a Bronco and the steering has way too much slack before rosponce.

Mine was wobbly/moved up and down easily.

Since its a Bronco, it won't have the GM steering colum and it sounds like a different issue... Steering box maybe? Checked underneath while someone turns the wheel left and right to find some slack in the steering components?

Mine was wobbly/moved up and down easily.

Since its a Bronco, it won't have the GM steering colum and it sounds like a different issue... Steering box maybe? Checked underneath while someone turns the wheel left and right to find some slack in the steering components?

Ok sweet. I'll check that tomorrow.

got the 35s put on and the tcase and new driveshaft is working good too!

Do I know these 35's? :gee:

I had mine washed

by mother nature....it was pouring at about 5-6 this morning. Got about 2" in just a couple hours.

Not today (but Saturday) went to Bridgeport. Was glad it rained last night so it took off most of the mud for me. :)

Xj_7.jpg

Back