• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What was done to YOUR rig(XJ/MJ) today MECHANICALY????

Sold a WJ seat rail for 50 bucks

If I sell the other one, and my stock buckets, the leather will be almost free :D

Got some new leaf springs installed, rough country hooked it up. They seem much softer and more flexy than the old ones. Gotta see it in the light of day to see how level it sits.

I learned today I still have a jeep registered in my name. I wonder what else is still titled in my name....

Which one?
Same thing happened with me on a bike (KZ 1100).
I used it as a trade in when I got my Pathfinder back in '91.
Dealer never got the bike out of my name, someone down in Dallas ended up with it
2 years later I got something in the mail saying it was in Dallas P.D. impound and come pay fee's and pick it up.
Should have done it.

Pulled the rear seats and started test fitting the wj rears. Seat back is currently in and secured by 1 bolt

Re: Re: What was done to YOUR rig(XJ/MJ) today MECHANICALY????

Which one?
Same thing happened with me on a bike (KZ 1100).
I used it as a trade in when I got my Pathfinder back in '91.
Dealer never got the bike out of my name, someone down in Dallas ended up with it
2 years later I got something in the mail saying it was in Dallas P.D. impound and come pay fee's and pick it up.
Should have done it.

One of the three '90 xjs ive owned. I think its the last one I had cause it was a renewal notice.

The wraped springs
syvyvune.jpg

New ride height
ju8emy9a.jpg

I think I "need" some of those no lift relocation brackets. ..

U should be ok Patrick, new springs will settle a bit after u flex them out......

Sold oem seats

Working on lining up the rear properly

F3B0BA37-99FE-4AE7-BE08-1F200FF9FC7A-14268-0000097620A0EECA_zpse50a9742.jpg

Rear seat halfway done

Anybody know where to get the AW4, 2WD speedometer and OSS/VSS speed sensor o'rings for the connection to the 2WD, AW4, on an 89XJ Jeep?

Pulling what little hair I have left out to find them. I finally found, and acquired, the bushing, shaft seal, and tail cone gasket, just need those two o'rings now (I assume they are o'rings?).

Mike You Really Need To Get Adventurous And Get A Two Door ;)

I already have 5 of them, they just have 2 spare doors on them all.

Back