• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What was done to YOUR rig(XJ/MJ) today MECHANICALY????

Re: What was done to YOUR rig today MECHANICALY????

I cut my door hinges so my doors can be removed. And I bought a powertrax no-slip for my D30.

6bca5ad2.jpg

636d61f3.jpg

Youre going to love those Will. They work really stinkin good around 9 lbs... ...when are we going to K2?

Put my 30" street treads on cause my one ton steering ate my canyons and 35's... And then my manche stalled out alot, and now it doesn't run... So I'm swapping my HO alot sooner then I planned

IMG_20110417_142738.jpg

Another inch or so of upness.

What size are those, will? I love mine

35x12.50 on about 4.5"

Looks good!

Better pictures.
Need to measure, but I think its about a little over an inch front and back.
DSC_0094.jpg

DSC_0093.jpg

DSC_0090.jpg

DSC_0089.jpg

DSC_0088.jpg

Well.....Exxon, one of his friends(sorry I'm terrible with names), RMS692, and I went to the bone yard(junk yard) today. Exxon and his friend scored big but I will let them tell you what they ended up getting. Rich got some odds and ends. I got what I have been wanting for a while now but never had the cash

ZJ rear disk swap stuff to put on my D44. I got the backing plates, hoses, calipers, e-brake setup, and disc pas(almost brand new), no disc's though as buying them then getting them turned I can just about get new ones.....And the grand total of about 26 bucks yup that's 26 dollars, I handed over the cash and ran out the door. I told her I had two calipers and assemblies and she said "OK so you have 2 calipers"...hahahahaha ignorance is bliss

Now that I think of it we had the whole BOD together---we should have had a mini meeting....oops my fault didn't think of it at the time.

Tomorrow I will should putting on the THOR quarter guards and lights that I got from Roger and if I feel like it I may put on the TJ flares I got from him to

I knew that Rich was there with you and assumed that Dillon would be there as well. I just figured this was a BOD meeting....probably to determine who among the RRC should be executed.

Damn....I wanna get some discs on my 8.25. Can I end up using that same setup?

Damn....I wanna get some discs on my 8.25. Can I end up using that same setup?

I used ZJ stuff. The big center hole needs to be hollowed out a little bit more but otherwise, everything bolts up.

Cool. I'll give you $27 for your stuff jay....sound fair?

Sent from tapatalk on iJunk

Will, those tires make your rig look ten times better! congrats!

I was torn between km2s and mtzs when i bought my 35s... i got a steal on some barely used mtzs so i chose that route... now that i need tires again, i'm going 36" iroks

Cool. I'll give you $27 for your stuff jay....sound fair?

Will,
As good as that sounds I'm going to have to say no....:roll::roll:

But there where 2 more out there with everything still on them.

Art,
Thanks. Now if I can just get this rear locker situation figured out, I'll try hanging with you bigger dogs at HF.

Jay,
It really sucks I couldn't make it out there with y'all. Lemme know when y'all are going to make that trip again.

Art,
Thanks. Now if I can just get this rear locker situation figured out, I'll try hanging with you bigger dogs at HF.

you can get an aussie for like $310 pretty good deal if you ask me and its nice on the street, we just put one in joshs red jeep and its quieter than my powertrax

23 lbs package

IMG_20110418_180226.jpg

Back