• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What was done to YOUR rig(XJ/MJ) today MECHANICALY????

Re: What was done to YOUR rig today?

Added some tow hooks
picture.php

Threw some parts and my welder inside. Driving it to Mexia tomorrow to work on it.

i got a phone call about 2 hours ago, my buddy whom was arguing with his girlfriend. ended up with his car in a ditch. and i got to go pull him out, this would be the first time that the police have actually wanted me to pull out one of my friends. and not have a wrecker tow them. it was cool cause they blocked off the road and stuff.

Better get some long ass extensions.

Modified and installed my free 96 and older gas tank skid. Modified and installed the previous owner modified HDO shackle brackets. Installed a tranny cooler. Painted hood and installed hood spacers. Installed 5-760x spicers with full circle c-clips. Modified steering pump high output a la westtexasoffroad. Relocated rear shock mounts on axles.

During the whole weekend, not just today. Getting ready for hidden falls.

wow look at you go... did you paint the hood black like the sides??

Yeah, truckbed liner. Just on the high parts, left the sides and middle of the hood blue. Looks good imo.

Dropped in the newer style center console. Still need to connect the ebrake cables and mount the handle better.

I used VHT's vinyl dye on it and it turned out pretty good.

IMAG0194.jpg IMAG0195.jpg

It looks like you switched out the shifter as well. How hard was that?

It looks like you switched out the shifter as well. How hard was that?

Not hard at all. The shifter assembly is from a 99 and the handle is from a ZJ. The shifter I got from the junkyard was slightly broken. The plastic rod that runs inside the shifter handle was broken at the very top. I just drilled a hole into the large portion of it and ran a bolt into it. That gave the shifter handle something to press onto.

Drove mine to Allen and took it through a cheap car wash.

You're gettin hitched? Congrats.

Wheeling in December sounds good.

Drove it to work then had the oil changed.

Back